Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I noticed that Flex doesn't have a "cool" name, and since he is such an awesome contributor to this place, I sent Pat H a message asking him if he hand any ideas. I said that I was thinking in terms of a name that would reflect his massively helpful nature. His reply - ..the Linkmeister...as he seems to have a link for everything, you hardly need a search feature with him around :)  

Helper is a tough one to work with...hamburger helper is just too obvious....hmm might have to think on this one a bit.

The LinkMeister cracked me up, so that's all I got for now.

Anyone else?

;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I feel the same way as both Ron and Jhgtyre about having the "Man of Knowledge" tag, yet I have read posts by both of those guys that show that they too are very valuable assets to this forum and have a lot of knowlege to offer.  Besides, some of the best threads come out of someone else asking a question and/or learning something for themselves.  It seems to help us all out, and is what makes this place so great.  That having been said, I would hope to avoid the "Troll" tag as well and just be able to keep learning here in the great environment and from a great group of shooters.  

A big congrats to the new "Linkmeister"!  A great asset to the forum and not a bad shooter either...  ;) 

(Edited by DBChaffin at 11:58 am on Dec. 18, 2002)

BSeevers,

I dig the Postmaster. I had something like that in mind but couldn't come up with it. He is a postin' machine, to the benefit of everyone in this here place!

Flex,

Postmaster or LinkMeister... or one of your own???

TT,

From a couple "business-advice-conversations" with Kyle, I'm thinking you might have nailed it with the flexible-finance thing.

Flex sent me a couple nominations for DB, and Ron, we're working you as well!

And please, if ANYONE wants to change their moniker, let me know and I'll change it to whatever you want. Within reason of course...

;)

I remember the time when I took my turn whining about the text under my avitar.  The part I remember most is Flex openin' the gates for a 'lets give 3QT a name' game.  ( BE even took a swing at bat )  Now don't get me wrong,  I've met Flex and he's a stand up act.  ( stands a lot taller that I!!)  But I also know he can hand it out pretty good too.  

I say we cut the wooin' and cooin' crap and start a little roastin'!!!  

Me first,,, Me first!!!

A name for the flexter.  Huh,,,how bout

'The low dough kid'-  Shoots plastic because he spends so much money on loser OSU hats he can't afford a real gun.

'Buttcrack Buckeye'-  Everyone knows muscle heads really just go to the gym all the time to check out the other guys doin' squats.

'Farriswheeler'-  Anyone who shoots a glock can be a revo moderator right.

'Ole Barberpole'-  Some folks gotta paint the bottom just to remember which in the mag goes in.

'JenCat' ( I think that was her username,  couldn't find any of her post.  Sorry if I got it wrong.)-  Is there any doubt that Flex would make his girlfriend register just so he could start posting all over again.

'The smiley kid'- No body and I mean No body else could have found pink elephants dancing around Venus.

'Shjtstirmiester'- Does anyone stir it up good and leave better.

'Sleepless in Ohio'- Shouldn't we just put a permanet Flexmoney icon down in the "members on-line" window.  ( ofcourse look who's talkin')

And least but I hope not last---

'benos'- Everyday there are several new members.  With the amount of post Flex has would it be a stretch for a new user to think Flex was DA MAN.  ( thats entirely tongue-in-cheek because he is )