Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Extended Magazine Release

Rosswoodford

59 minutes ago, Trinimon said:

I've been meaning to try out a Wilson Combat mag release. Anyone here used this one before and how did you like it?

p_965405100_1.jpg?yocs=p_&yoloc=us

I have this on all my 1911's. With a short thumb, it's the only release that comes back enough so I can press the mag release, without shifting my hand.

1 hour ago, Trinimon said:

I've been meaning to try out a Wilson Combat mag release. Anyone here used this one before and how did you like it?

p_965405100_1.jpg?yocs=p_&yoloc=us

I have one on my .45 and love it. it works great even with grips that aren't relieved.

8 hours ago, TennJeep1618 said:

I prefer the EGW paddle.  I use them on all of my 2011's.  It's a lot smaller than the STI paddle and can be easily positioned so it doesn't interfere with your grip.

195373.jpg

Any chance you could tell me where you got yours? ^_^

This is the one I'm currently running, works great does not get in the way of my grip. The others do. 

dawsonprecision.com/mag-release-button-1911-2011-hicap-lo-pro-by-dawson-precision/

On 4/26/2018 at 6:40 PM, Furrly said:

This is the one I'm currently running, works great does not get in the way of my grip. The others do. 

dawsonprecision.com/mag-release-button-1911-2011-hicap-lo-pro-by-dawson-precision/

This is what I am using as well. I have not tried anything else to compare it to however, but I do love the way it works for me.