Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shadow 2 holster

JunotFranco

24 minutes ago, Silverscooby27 said:

Bladetech. Right now I have a CR Speed C Bax hanger, but I think the rod digs into my leg too much. I should probably buy a Ben Stoeger BOSS hanger instead.

My vote goes to Red Hill Tactical. As for the CR Speed hanger, I also run that hanger and I cut the rod once I got the height adjusted where I wanted it. 

5 hours ago, MRevolutionIX said:

My vote goes to Red Hill Tactical. As for the CR Speed hanger, I also run that hanger and I cut the rod once I got the height adjusted where I wanted it. 

I thought about doing that, but I think the rod is there to keep it from rotating inward because there is still some flex in the belt, so I left it. 

27 minutes ago, WxGuy said:

I tried the RHT; too loose of a fit.  Now have a BladeTech with the BOSS hanger.  Diggin' it!

Same reasons & same result.

But; on impulse I bought a single layer RHT just for open carry when I'm mushroom hunting & such. The rht competition holsters I had used were double layer. The single layer is an excellent fit & the tightness adjustments work better with it. The double layers can look the best but functionally the only person who would ever benefit from more material strength than the single is maybe the Incredible Hulk if he had a really nasty hitch in his draw stroke. So that is how I would go if starting from scratch, that is making the assumption that it is easier to produce a consistent fit with 1 layer, could just be a fluke. 

All good answers... now Inhave more questions than answers lol nah just kidding, I will check RHT.  I would love to find something like a Bravo concealment OWB for my P07 as well.  Does anyone make something like that? is the Vedder one any good?