Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best case for carrying pcc around at matches

1 hour ago, Silverscooby27 said:

Is there a case that is the best case to carry the PCC around actually during the match in terms of size and ease of use?

Yep. Thirty-five inches and costs about a dollar an inch from Midway.

The ZK-1 stands for Zombie Killer One.

IMG_0844.JPG

Saw that thread...but there were a lot of crazy suggestions. I was thinking something big, easy to open, light to carry, easy to handle for the range. I would have a different, more heavy duty bag for actual transport and storage. 2 bags for 2 purposes. Just wondering. That zombie bag looks along the lines of what J was thinking...minus the goofy graphics.

56 minutes ago, Silverscooby27 said:

Saw that thread...but there were a lot of crazy suggestions. I was thinking something big, easy to open, light to carry, easy to handle for the range. I would have a different, more heavy duty bag for actual transport and storage. 2 bags for 2 purposes. Just wondering. That zombie bag looks along the lines of what J was thinking...minus the goofy graphics.

They have them available for uncool people, too.

5 hours ago, BartCarter said:

Here is what I use.  Can't go wrong for only $20.  Very easy to carry, case and uncase.

Rifle Scabbard on Amazon

For outdoor matches I use a Rugged Gear cart but indoor matches call for the same scabbard as Bart's.     For only $25 or so I didn't expect it to hold together for long but so far it still in one piece.    I'm happy with it.