Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ P-10 C Optics Ready is coming

PRanta

It's impressive how low CZ was able to get the optic to sit in the slide, despite using a plate adapter system.  Glock MOS models have the fbase of the optic nearly flush with the slide top. CZ looks to have the floor of their optic channel nearly twice as deep as Glock's.

Edited by ClangClang

Yes, both the Shadow 2 Optics Ready and the P-10 C are on the CZ website......I just ordered the Shadow 2 Optics Ready , on wait list, possibly not coming into Canada until August, hope sooner

• 5 months later...
9 hours ago, rowdyb said:

It's not through a us distributor 

Correct.....as in the case of the original Shadow 2 for some reason the US is a little later on the list...just guessing but probably not until sometime in 2019 (possibly due to the fact you are allowed to mill your slide yourself in USPSA Carry Optics div whereas in IPSC (the rest of the world) only the factory milled Optics Ready are allowed (rules may drastically change after the General Assembly on Sept 16 where a proposal to allow personal milling of the slide to accept an optic is being considered, among a huge list of other changes)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Could somebody tell me how P-10 OR, feels versus Glock MOS ? I have a G34 gen 5 MOS with Vortex Venom, but I allready sold it the red dot (due his poor quality and no keeping the zero after 3-400 rounds. So I plan to buy a P10 OR who it seeam is deeper miiled and I'll pair it with RMR 3.25.

On 3/2/2019 at 4:24 PM, Uomu said:

Could somebody tell me how P-10 OR, feels versus Glock MOS ? I have a G34 gen 5 MOS with Vortex Venom, but I allready sold it the red dot (due his poor quality and no keeping the zero after 3-400 rounds. So I plan to buy a P10 OR who it seeam is deeper miiled and I'll pair it with RMR 3.25.

For all the searching I have found, there isn't a plate available to actually mount an RMR to the OR model guns.  I have the P10F OR and am just waiting for a plate to become available.  The custom shop has some on their sight but they aren't available to buy yet.  Even though the CZ website states they ship with a plate, they do not. 

As soon as I get the plate ill have one mounted up. 

1 hour ago, jcreid06 said:

For all the searching I have found, there isn't a plate available to actually mount an RMR to the OR model guns.  I have the P10F OR and am just waiting for a plate to become available.  The custom shop has some on their sight but they aren't available to buy yet.  Even though the CZ website states they ship with a plate, they do not. 

As soon as I get the plate ill have one mounted up. 

CZC plates should be available this week or next.