Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colt Style Mag Pouch

Weber Tactical.   If you are using 25 rd or less, pistol mags pouches will work.  I was using my Safariland 771.    But for using 32 rd or extended, they didn't support well enough and flopped around.   The Weber Tactical is much deeper and hold my 36 rd Colt mags extremely well.  They would work for the +10 basepad versions as well.   I have them mounted with TechLok but ELS would work if you have that system.

Craig

12 hours ago, Shorty4087 said:

Comptac just recently came out with a Colt mag pouch and works good

I am comp tac fan. Ordered 2 PCC Colt mags for right hand shooter and they arrived bullets facing forward.

Comp tac is exchanging the mag holders without issue. Just an FYI that you should check your preference.

Mine is bullets facing back with rifles.

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:13 PM, spd522 said:

Weber Tactical.   If you are using 25 rd or less, pistol mags pouches will work.  I was using my Safariland 771.    But for using 32 rd or extended, they didn't support well enough and flopped around.   The Weber Tactical is much deeper and hold my 36 rd Colt mags extremely well.  They would work for the +10 basepad versions as well.   I have them mounted with TechLok but ELS would work if you have that system.

Craig

Did you get single or double layered on the Weber?

Double.   I don't know if double was necessary but my Safariland pistol mag pouches wouldn't stabilize mags bigger than 25 rd.    Adam had one for my Colt mags and I needed it for the match we were at.  It worked really well and looked great.  Carbon fiber outside and gray inside with TechLok mount.  It is very stable on a CR Speed belt.   I usually run on of my 32 +4 Colt mags in it across the front.   A +10 extension should work just as well.