Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

carry optc

wingnut

Very hard to make the 45oz. weight restriction with the Shadow 2. I have seen 1 example on the CZ Forum that made weight but by less than 1/2oz. 

I went with the SP-01, had it milled and worked on by Cajun. It is a very nice setup and I am happy with it. Still searching for that "dang dot" sometimes but I think I'll be ready by the spring.

I too have a Shadow 2, would have liked to have had it milled but was afraid of getting bounced to Open at a major match. 

1 hour ago, TommyK said:

Very hard to make the 45oz. weight restriction with the Shadow 2. I have seen 1 example on the CZ Forum that made weight but by less than 1/2oz. 

I went with the SP-01, had it milled and worked on by Cajun. It is a very nice setup and I am happy with it. Still searching for that "dang dot" sometimes but I think I'll be ready by the spring.

I too have a Shadow 2, would have liked to have had it milled but was afraid of getting bounced to Open at a major match. 

Dy fire 30 min a day for 3 months. You won't lose the dot.

You really need to look at CZ Customs optic milling for the SP01.  Plate system allows you to run multiple optics or drop a rear sight plate in it and be production legal.  I bought a second slide but happy enough with the result I would mill the original slide if I could do it over.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...