Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where are the Tac Sport Oranges!!!

Superpipe9

23 hours ago, pistolshot said:

I am probably going to go with  Springer Precision, I did some research and a buddy also suggested them so why not. Seems like they are popular and well made. Thanks!

This is what I run... They're excellent and the Orange matches, so that's a plus.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Superpipe9 said:

They look good and are at a good price but I don't want to fool around with a Allen key and set screw to disassemble and clean my mag. If you shoot down south you might end up doing that on every stage. That sucks

That is a concern of mine also but out of shooting for 6 months, I only had to clean them my mags out once and it was because I threw it in mud by accident. Too bad there is no quick release. 

18 minutes ago, Ontos said:

This is what I run... They're excellent and the Orange matches, so that's a plus.

Thats good to know, I was wondering if it would match or not! Thanks for confirming that before hand. 

10 minutes ago, pistolshot said:

That is a concern of mine also but out of shooting for 6 months, I only had to clean them my mags out once and it was because I threw it in mud by accident. Too bad there is no quick release. 

Thats good to know, I was wondering if it would match or not! Thanks for confirming that before hand. 

Don't be surprised if you get them and they don't match. Springer will even tell you that they never are really sure what shade of orange it will be when they get them. 

Wonder if buying a spare would just be silly?

What breaks on the TS? 

Slide locks, break every 15000 rds give or take, spare sear, extended firing pin, main, hammer springs,trigger spring little clip do dad, that's all I'm familiar with, actually having a TS with 40,000 rds only my slide lock broke twice, but I replaced everything mentioned,

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Grabagun had one in stock, I got an email.  I'm local to them so I thought I'd see if I could handle it before I bought.  First of all these clowns don't answer their phone ever.  I wasted an hour driving in traffic to go to their retail location.  When I got there I was told they keep guns in the warehouse and would not pull one out to let me check it out/buy it.  The worker told me to "go to a big box" store to check it out.  Screw these guys.

So I'm still looking for one in 9.

4 hours ago, CosmosMpower said:

Grabagun had one in stock, I got an email.  I'm local to them so I thought I'd see if I could handle it before I bought.  First of all these clowns don't answer their phone ever.  I wasted an hour driving in traffic to go to their retail location.  When I got there I was told they keep guns in the warehouse and would not pull one out to let me check it out/buy it.  The worker told me to "go to a big box" store to check it out.  Screw these guys.

So I'm still looking for one in 9.

I held a TS Orange 9mm at my local gun store last sunday and knew I had to have one ( in .40 ) . Thanks to Stuart for jumping in this thread , purchased a TS Orange .40 and should be arriving tomorrow.

16 hours ago, Hi_Im_Vinh said:

I held a TS Orange 9mm at my local gun store last sunday and knew I had to have one ( in .40 ) . Thanks to Stuart for jumping in this thread , purchased a TS Orange .40 and should be arriving tomorrow.

Mind sharing the name of your LGS?  I may call and see if they still have the 9mm one there by chance.  What did you pay for the .40?

5 hours ago, CosmosMpower said:

Mind sharing the name of your LGS?  I may call and see if they still have the 9mm one there by chance.  What did you pay for the .40?

That LGS had it for $1,870ish or so retail price Top Gun Houston....I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give out CZC pricing over the board....but I will tell you it is by far the best deal out there for a in-stock TSO

10 hours ago, Hi_Im_Vinh said:

That LGS had it for $1,870ish or so retail price Top Gun Houston....I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give out CZC pricing over the board....but I will tell you it is by far the best deal out there for a in-stock TSO

7 minutes ago, LeviSS said:

Can anyone tell me what all comes with the gun?  How many mags, accessories, etc?

I fondled one today at Defender outdoors.   It had 3 mags, manual, some small bits, and a CD.   

$1784 is what they were asking btw.   Seems supply is drying up and the price is coming up also.  

Contacted one of the people on GB and they have them for $1699/shipped   

I missed the boat on the Shadow Orange   so I figure just throw that money this way.  

Edited by kells81