Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where are the Tac Sport Oranges!!!

Superpipe9

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ArrDave said:

my LGS has a 9mm if you want one... not sure why you would but that option is available to you. 

Nope just looking for a 40 but I haven't seen a 9 anywhere either. What gunshop is this?

1 hour ago, MissionaryMike said:

I think more than just a few of us have been patiently waiting to snatch one of these up. One of the downfalls to running a very rare gun in competition is the even more difficult task of obtaining a second one for a backup.  

Well.... I bought this primarily for 3-Gun.  But now that I'm shooting USPSA as well, I really need a .40.  I might either have someone like CZ Custom shop hand fit a .40 upper for it, or just buy a .40 TS and have a grip reduction done.

2 hours ago, Ontos said:

Well.... if only 20 came in, then 5% of those are at my house.  In fact, I ran a USPSA match with one today.

If you can find one, grab it!

Was good to meet you and shoot with you today!

1 hour ago, mreed911 said:

Got my first B-Class score at that match. :)

Right on!

I placed fourth overall, but should have run Production as well.  I'm still getting used to this gun and I honestly felt like I was in slow motion compared to my -75 TAC II.

i see just one, a 9mm, on gb. the point still remains, op has been looking for a year. getting a 40 one of these just isn't going to happen.

to get one will require luck, timing, constant searching and paying over msrp.

if you want a sp01 shadow orange thats a lot easier. but a ts, in 40, oragne. good luck.

8 hours ago, rowdyb said:

gone.

2 hours ago, rowdyb said:

i see just one, a 9mm, on gb. the point still remains, op has been looking for a year. getting a 40 one of these just isn't going to happen.

to get one will require luck, timing, constant searching and paying over msrp.

if you want a sp01 shadow orange thats a lot easier. but a ts, in 40, oragne. good luck.

Or when I finally give up and buy something else 10 of them will be at my local gun shop the next day. Lol

http://www.riflegear.com/p-6638-cz-75-ts-orange-9mm.aspx

Looks like they have a bunch unless the website is off.

They're a legit store out here in CA and are constant supporters of getting us quality guns and dealing with the laws correctly. If I didn't live in CA I would have already picked one of these up. Hopefully you guys can at least grab one.

Good luck. 

Good things come to those who wait? 

About June of last year I went through local channels (my gun pusher - his distributor) and their guess was maybe 1st quarter 2017.

I called CZ-USA about the same time and their guess was August 2017 for a June 2016 order, unless you just happened to get lucky with gun broker or whatever, they said some orders were trickling in but they would expect to end up about 200 short on existing orders for 2016 (quoting from memory) . I do not know of a reason to believe that one of these sources will not turn out to be right. 

Have not figured out why they are sending these to US in 9 but apparently not in 40 yet, have passed up chances to buy 9's in three different places now, perhaps when the 9's start staying around on the shelves a bit we will see the 40's trickle forth or maybe the 40's are popping up but gone immediately so you just do not hear about them. 

Edited by IHAVEGAS

I was able to fondle one this past Friday at CZ custom with Stuart,unfortunetly they were all sold but if they would of had one I might of passed on the Custom shop Scorpion pistol I picked up.Got my name on the list when they get more

Edited by Big Dog Howie
spelling error

On 12/11/2016 at 8:36 AM, IHAVEGAS said:

And another one if you can stomach a disgusting price gouger (it might be noticeable that I am not high on the practice, I will shoot a stock Glock before feeding the pigs).

https://www.gunsamerica.com/959553475/CZ-75-Tactical-Sport-ORANGE-9mm-5-4-20-Rd-Competition-NIB-91261.htm

I completely agree with that. I thought Oakhill guns was a stand up company. Not only are they selling it at guns America for a ridiculous price but they have it listed as Not In Stock on their own website, at a lower price! It's aggravating that companies do that stuff, but if people will pay for it then they will keep doing it. I don't care if it's the only one out there I'm not dealing with any price gouging company.