Where are the Tac Sport Oranges!!!

Superpipe9

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Kingman said:

We make kydex for them. 

Yes I saw RHT as an option but I see a 30 day wait for the product and with shipping/duty and conversion from USD to CAD, it's not cheap. If the price was in CAD, I would have already gotten one. 

1 hour ago, pistolshot said:

Yes I saw RHT as an option but I see a 30 day wait for the product and with shipping/duty and conversion from USD to CAD, it's not cheap. If the price was in CAD, I would have already gotten one. 

I understand if you have a problem with the wait time.  As for the price though, how much did you pay for the TSO in CAD?  @Kingman's  hand made holsters are worth the price you pay.  I mean, c'mon.  A great gun needs a great holster, right?

6 hours ago, pistolshot said:

I'd love to have a dealer in Canada carry the product line to help that happen better. 

I ship to canada ads a few times a week. 

Just found out a local gun store (well, within reasonable driving distance) has a 9mm TSO in stock in their showroom. Going to try to stop by this weekend so I can at least handle the pistol in person and make sure it's to my liking. Whenever possible I like to handle a gun in person before buying one, to make sure the ergonomics work well for me. May not be able to buy it, but at least I'll be able to know for certain that when I can afford one, it'll feel right in my hands!

On 1/25/2017 at 8:57 AM, Superpipe9 said:

I just got the DAA alpha x holster and wow it's amazing how fast you can draw from that thing. Freaking awesome. I have a boss for my production rig but this thing is the way to go for limited in my opinion 

Which DAA Alpha did you pick for your TSO. It only shows for Shadow II, and SP01.

30 minutes ago, ohsevenflhx said:

Which DAA Alpha did you pick for your TSO. It only shows for Shadow II, and SP01.

I emailed the US based DAA about the TSO block and they said they gotta order from the Euro store and it could take a few weeks. I have a satellite office in Amsterdam that I can go through their internet so it seems like I am in NL and when I go to the DAA site that way, I can order direct from the Euro site. 

Edited by pistolshot

3 hours ago, adamge said:

pistolshot, if you are in Canada you should be able to order from the Euro DAA website.  I know I did, and I didn't go through any extra steps.

When I go to the daa page, I see an American flag in the top and says all products are shipped from USA and in USD ... When I connect from via my office in Amsterdam, it shows a Euro as currency. 

Also, the TSO isn't even an option for a block on the US page, it is for the Euro page. If you can switch from the US to the Euro site, I have no idea how. 

Oh, I see what you mean.  It appears that is a new policy.  I was super happy with the shipment out of Europe, it was way faster and probably cheaper than it would have been from the States.  This is a bad change for us.

59 minutes ago, IHAVEGAS said:

Long as folks are being helpful, anyone know where to find some +3 basepads? CZ Custom is out of stock. 

Springer precision has them for $35 and they come with the extra power spring which will get you 20 rounds reloadable. It's a great deal and they are available but you have to take them off and put them back on with a Allen wrench and set screw so I'm not sure if I want to go that away. It's a lot cheaper than CZC though. Their base pad, spring and follower is $56 each which will get you 20 rounds reloadable and some guys say it will get you 21. I'm still waiting on CZC 

3 hours ago, ohsevenflhx said:

What was the delivery time estimate?

Typically it's pretty good, just a few days but that order took a week or longer I think. I even called to see what was up with the delay. Good luck it's a fast holster. 

7 hours ago, ohsevenflhx said:

Will this work for a regular Tactical Sport?

From my little research, a normal TS should get a sp-01 block and use a dremel to remove about 1mm of material and it will fit perfect. There is a video on youtube showing this by the daa owner. 

From my little research, a normal TS should get a sp-01 block and use a dremel to remove about 1mm of material and it will fit perfect. There is a video on youtube showing this by the daa owner. 

A modified SP01 block will work with the normal TS, the TSO and the Czechmate. The important dimension is the front of the trigger guard. I have all three and use a block that I modded myself (after watching Saul's video).

An SP01 will still work in the modded block but it will be a bit rattily.

Im sure the "proper" block will has just been modded by Saul's dremel before it ships (and it probably says TSO on the front. Mine does too but I used the dremel for that as well).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Superpipe9 said:

Springer precision has them for $35 and they come with the extra power spring which will get you 20 rounds reloadable. It's a great deal and they are available but you have to take them off and put them back on with a Allen wrench and set screw so I'm not sure if I want to go that away. It's a lot cheaper than CZC though. Their base pad, spring and follower is $56 each which will get you 20 rounds reloadable and some guys say it will get you 21. I'm still waiting on CZC 

Thanks. Think I will wait for CZC as well. After shooting production all of last year I think I can struggle along with 17 plus 1 for a while.