Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thieves

TennJeep1618

My 75qt Yeti cooler was stolen out of the back of my truck last night. The thieves cut through the Python cable lock. My truck was backed into my driveway, so I have no idea how they even knew it was there.

The cooler typically stays in my garage unless I'm actively using it, but I didn't feel like unloading it Saturday after getting home from a match, then I forgot about it yesterday. Hard lesson learned, I guess.

I'm not even that upset about the money. The Yeti was a gift and I'll be replacing it with something less expensive, but I just feel violated from the whole ordeal.

I HATE thieves. Huge proponent of cutting off a finger if they're caught.

I had a camera caught one steeling from my car at night. They new it was there and had their hoodie tight around their face so camera was useless except to let me curse ACLU and civil rights people that make it illegal to booby trap my vehicle.

Go on YouTube and look for bait bicycle. You'll feel better (stun gun wired through bicycle seat)

Red

I like owning nice things but that is the only reason I won't buy a Yeti. Almost every time I bring a cooler with me it gets left unattended and I just don't like worrying about it.

Sorry people suck.

Edited by L3324temp

One day I see an extension cord running out the next door house window towards my house. Go out and find it hooked up to one of my outlets. Confront one of the residents, renters..., and out comes the sad story of how a previous roommate took their money but didn't pay the bill blah blah. The part that got me was that he says it was too late to ask and it was supposed to be disconnected before anyone (me) found out. Oh, so you were just gonna steal huh? I must look like a all day sucker to them. Later found out that their power had been shut off for almost a week so only they know how many times they did it.

Some people REALLY suck...