Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Changing Avatars!

Shooter Grrl

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed mine up, too... and made the eye a little more prominent.

FYI, Cullen, your eye creeped out my wife something awful... :P

My kid loves the character Jak from the Playstation games, so I don't have to be original (not that I know enough to customize my avatar anyway...).

• 2 years later...
<stomp around like a 3 year old hissy fit>

STILL HATE CHANGING AVATARS - WHO LET FLEX CHANGE HIS TWICE?!?! PUT BACK THE TARGET - NOW!

<stomp around like a 3 year old hissy fit>

That target...was shot. ;)

Flex, even though the target was easy to spot, I like the avitar with the kid...one of the funniest commercials I've seen in a while!

I figured I'm new enough here that nobody would notice/mind when I changed to my current avitar...I almost put this one on when I registered, but thought it might send the wrong message :surprise:

When I saw that as Flex's avatar, I probably laughed for a good 15 minutes. It's perfect.

"The story ends with me putting him in the wall."

I think that I am the only person that has no clue where his avatar comes from...

When I saw that as Flex's avatar, I probably laughed for a good 15 minutes. It's perfect.

"The story ends with me putting him in the wall."

I think that I am the only person that has no clue where his avatar comes from...

Nope, your not alone. You may not be part of the in crowd, but you're in good company! I don't recognize it either.

Edited by carinab