Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Langdon Now Working For S&w...

revchuck

Cool news!

Jerry and Ernie setting up new product...scary :)

However...hopefully S&W will formally and publicly repudiate The Agreement...until then, I'm afraid that S&W are "look but don't buy" guns. And I really want one of the 4" JM-special 625's, too. Sigh.

Alex

Where oh where will I get my Beretta stuff now?

I would be absolutely amazed if Langdon Tactical Technology didn't still offer products and services for SIGs and Berettas.

Duane - He had already stopped working on SIGs about a year ago. My guess (and that's all it is) is that there was some acrimony involved.

I would be absolutely amazed if Langdon Tactical Technology didn't still offer products and services for SIGs and Berettas.

The announcement on the web site states

Please know that I will do my best to fulfill all current customer commitments as soon as possible. I will also be fulfilling all of my scheduled training dates for the remainder of the year. I will not be taking any more orders for parts or request for custom pistol work. I know some of you will be very disappointed and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone!

The announcement on the web site states

Please know that I will do my best to fulfill all current customer commitments as soon as possible. I will also be fulfilling all of my scheduled training dates for the remainder of the year. I will not be taking any more orders for parts or request for custom pistol work. I know some of you will be very disappointed and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone!

GASP!! :o

Makes sense when you think about it.

If you were to work for S&W it would likely not be perceived as being a "team player" if you continued to work on Sigs and Berettas.

I'm sure he could do S&W work but then he would be in competition with the S&W performance center, not a good way to make the new bosses happy either.

Ted

Ernie quit working on SIG pistols for one very good reason, he could not get parts from SIG for them.

He is arguabally the best trained marine out there. with all of the shooting schools he was sent to.. nothing against anyone, but there were a handful of marines like Ernie that got some incredible training from EVERYWHERE with the purpose of bringing it back ot the Corps and instructing, which he did and is an incredible instructor.

Premature posting

The rest of us have the same probem with sig parts also.

Ernie is a great guy and a very talented shooter, I wish him well in his new endeavor... but his beretta work will be greatly missed.... too bad someone can't pick up the ball on parts atleast or he could hire someone to run that business. while he worked at S&W.