Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Ohio CK Arms Buckeye Blast

Hello and Happy New Years!

The 2016 Ohio CK Arms Buckeye Blast will take place over Memorial Day weekend, Friday, May 27-Sunday May 29.

The match will consist of ten stages and be approximately 250 rounds.

The match will be set up to shoot in a one day format with most competitors shooting either Saturday or Sunday. Staff will shoot Friday along with any competitors who want/need to shoot on Friday.

CK Arms is the match sponsor for this year and we cannot wait to see what Matt comes up with for the match gun!

Sign ups will start as soon as I can get the internet to cooperate with me. Match cost will be $110 again and include lunch the day you shoot. Match shirts will be TechWear again and will be $45 this year.

If you are interested in working the match, please let me know.

Updates will be posted as soon as available.

Thanks,

Mads

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This will be my 3rd Buckeye Blast, and it keeps getting better every year (practice helps). Eagerly awaiting the latest swinger concoction on "Sarge's stage". (No, it would not be kind to have a swinging double Texas star!)

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning everyone!

Just wanted to share a quick update. We obviously have Matt Cheely and CK Arms on board this year, we have also confirmed that Techwear, Rudy Project, Springfield Armory, Shooters Connection, Vogel Dynamics, Kames Sporting Goods, Redding Reloading and Sierra Bullets are all on board again. As new sponsors confirm, we will add them to the posting.

We still do not have a finalized match hotel right now. There are two in Circleville (Comfort Inn and Holiday Inn) that are about 10 minutes from the range. Additionally, hotels in Chillicothe, Lancaster, Grove City and Canal Winchester are less than 30 minutes from the range!!

If you are interested in working the match, please let me know as I am always looking for help.

Attached is a squad listing, still have available spots for all three days.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

See you at the range,

Mads

2016-ohio-ck-arms-buckeye-blast.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Any word on a match hotel yet?

From what I received in a staff email there is another major event in the area and Mads suggests finding the best deal you can and getting your own room since he is not being offered any deals for that weekend..

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know we are starting to get some prizes in, expecting a shipment from Springfield coming in the next week or so along with some bullet companies!!

We still have spots available to shoot on all three days (most on Friday) but still 10 or so spots on Saturday and Sunday, each. https://practiscore.com/2016-ohio-ck-arms-buckeye-blast/register

We are also working on the final stages for everyone, so, once they are done and approved, I will get them up for you all to see!

Look for some more prize giveaways coming up soon and see you at the range.

Mads

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give out a couple of quick updates.

Currently, both weekend days are full - we have plenty of spots open on Friday to shoot.

The shirt proof is attached to this posting - Techwear USA did another amazing job for us!

We have some great stage sponsors and we are seeing more items come in every day!

We have some great returning sponsors with CK Arms, Glock, Techwear USA, Springfield Armory and Kames Sports.

Bayou Bullets has moved up to a stage sponsor and we picked up Tri-State Tactical Shooting!

Please come see the updated web page at www.uspsaohio.com or find us on Facebook for USPSA Ohio Championship.

Hit me up if you have any questions!

post-38261-0-79861500-1460938381_thumb.j