Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slots For Us Nationals

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an earned slot for me and one for my son from the GA section coordinator, sent them in with a check. When I noticed the check was cashed I made plane, hotel, and car reservations too. I just hope the cashed check means we are in,..it would be a great match to be a spectator too.

TP

I got signed up at 12:03:15 AM - 3 minutes after the list started (open/L10) and I haven't heard from USPSA..... :(

I signed up a friend for the Production Nationals and I think that they are setting up that match before the OpenL10 match. So maybe I was called about the other match... not sure. I think you should be alright. I think Kim has to make all these calls by herself and there may be a hundred or more, so it could be several days...

I hope you get in... :unsure:

Yah, me too :D

I've already got an earned slot for the Ltd so it won't be much hassle to show up in the afternoon registration for L10 to see if they had some no shows....Like someone mentioned, Quincy/Barry is not the most happening place. Well, unless you have a tour guide for all the after hours venues (Brian, Henning....)!!

I was at Sedro Mon-Wed of this week, and I did notice that Kim was making the nationals waiting list calls. I had to meet with Kim and other USPSA staff for most of Wednesday afternoon, which cut into her phone time for the day, but I'm back in Massachusetts now so she is free to continue her work without interference.