Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Official 2015 Fort Benning Multi-Gun Thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I registered, I received the two emails, then was directed to a page that said I could squad, I clicked and the site says I am squaded but no it also says they are setting up the squads, so I am assuming that I MIGHT be in the match, they did hit my CC for the fee.

I am looking forward to this match. I didn't realize it was a 3 day match until today. Back to the bosses office to beg for time off

Don't back out now! I'm trying to book airline reservations. go in there and demand time off!

I filled those forms out ahead of time in 2010, & they made me fill them out all over again at the gate. Just make sure you have all your serial numbers & ammo totals for each gun.

We gotta know the exact number of ammo we have??

I have enough trouble keeping count of all the guns!!

Yeah, they wanted to know what calibers and how much. My carry gun then was a 2" j frame, so when I declared that (unloaded of course) I declared 5 rounds of 38 special.

Has anyone gotten a response to emails or questions?

Any updates? I just checked my personal page, It says that they are creating squads. It asked me to squad, tells me I am in squad, no number, nothing. Since they have charged my card I assume I am in, but I would love a more solid confirmation. I have to calendar the dates really soon.

I sent an email about squading on Sunday, but received no response. I assumed the place-holder squad button was to let everyone know they are working on setting the squads for you to choose from in a menu to be added later. But this is my first time using Practiscore, so I don't know what SOP is.

My assumption is: They charged our cards, they have sent us to a page to chose an as yet undefined squad so we are most likely in the match, however, I'd really like to KNOW so i can make final plans.

In my case it just means letting my partners know I won't be here, I don't need airfare or hotels, I do need a Campground and the ONLY CG in the area is known to fill if Ranger School or some other large scale class is graduating. Parents drive in and stay there. The place can fill and if I am not going, I need to winterize as opposed to running the heat!

My friend registered a day early on the juniors/parents day. The problem with the registration process is everyone pays whether they are in of not, then later they will reverse the charge if you are not in. It the main drawback to the practiscore system. The same thing was done for the SMM3G and everyone who tried to get in was charged in advance. I miss the old mail,in and pray days :-)

So when do we actually find out if we are in?

It all depends on how many are signed up. I signed up the first Saturday at 9pm when it opened. I'm in. I think. Anyone who is trying to sign up now.....I'm not so sure of.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Daniel has been at the WSC this week. Talked to him a couple days ago and he said at that time there were still 18 slots open. So it sounds like everyone who registered, at least the first night, is definitely in. I'm going. I missed the first Ft Benning match and I've been kicking myself since. I'm not missing the reboot. They are also working on securing a match hotel. Should be soon.

The match is apparently full yet hardly anyone has squadded up so far.

Looking forward to a week off. Much driving, but It should be a good time. Bring warm clothes, cool clothes and rain gear. At I think the 5th FB3G we had frost. I know my water hose to the RV froze solid overnight! Had a bit of snow on the way home at least one year somewhere in the hills in western Virginia if I remember correctly.