Official 2015 Fort Benning Multi-Gun Thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chuck,

My son and i had to pull out because of medical and financial reasons. We had everything ready to go and something came up. We want to try to do it next year, this year was not in the cards. I just want to make sure my emails were getting through, i usually would not use this method to communicate with MD.

Bruce

Just for those thinking about dropping out of this match. You will regret it. I missed the first Ft Benning match. There wasn't a lot of information about it and couldn't justify flying across the country. One of very, very few matches I regret missing out on. If you have a slot and give it up because you don't have some info you will regret it as well. Bring your gear. They will get it figured out. The Army isn't going to leave two hundred heavily armed three gunners standing outside the gate. It will work out. As far as why people haven't squadded. Who cares? I usually don't squad because I like shooting with new people. (OK, usually no one wants to shoot with me twice). The only reason I squadded for this was to mellow Jim out.

Short version is chill out. It'll work out and the match will be awesome. Daniel told me if anyone doesn't have fun they can take home a free Striker. (I might have made up that last bit).

Squadding is linked off your personal page from the match sent to you by practiscore.

Steve, I am very much looking forward to this match. If I have to cancel it will be very hard for me to do so. I was fortunate enough to get to shoot three of the original FB3G matches, the final three. At that point we were expecting the match to continue, I had actually booked space ahead and scheduled my days when the match was canceled. I really want to go again and if I can't I know I'll be kicking myself. Sometimes life just gets in the way.

BigBets,

Daniel sent out a link a while back with the squadding link attached, in the last email from actionshooting2004@gmail.com. I do not have it handy, but maybe someone will attach it to a post

email me at trey.ahlgrim@hotmail.com and I will send it to you.

Trey

Edited by Headworked

BigBets,

Daniel sent out a link a while back with the squadding link attached, in the last email from actionshooting2004@gmail.com. I do not have it handy, but maybe someone will attach it to a post

Trey

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that your own "personal" that would only allow you to squad?

Per the note at the top of the PS link:

Thank you for participating in the Fort Benning Multigun 2015. You can now view your registration, payment, and squadding here on this page.

This page is private to you, do not share this page with anyone else unless you want them to pay, squad or edit your info.

BigBets,

Trey

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that your own "personal" that would only allow you to squad?

Per the note at the top of the PS link:

Thank you for participating in the Fort Benning Multigun 2015. You can now view your registration, payment, and squadding here on this page.

This page is private to you, do not share this page with anyone else unless you want them to pay, squad or edit your info.

Jackoat, you are correct. Didn't see that

Thanks for everybody helping out! If anybody is having issues with squading please let me know and I'll get it taken care of. I was not successful getting MWR to get a match hotel today. I will try again tomorrow. I personally like the Holiday Inn up on Exit 10 http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/columbus/csgnl/hoteldetail/directions

The next stage is up! Here is stage 2 http://fortbenningmultigun.com/#stages

I'll have a picture of the actual stage up tomorrow the one I took with my phone didn't look good so I'll take a better one tomorrow and upload it.

Thanks everybody,

Daniel

Anyone have input on hotel near the range? Thanks

Have stayed here 3xs before and booked for 2015.. has Dennys,Longhorns and a Publix in parking lot... 10mins out

https://www.google.com/search?q=la+quinta+columbus+ga&oq=la+quinta+columb&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.15075j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=la+quinta+columbus+ga&rflfq=1&rlha=0&tbm=lcl&rlfi=hd:;si:3909814616510490544

Hey guys, sorry for not uploading the last couple of days. I'll catch up this evening. The stages are looking good. We have 2 more to finish and we will be done. The large shotgun stage has ~34

Just a couple of quick notes:

Everyone will need a sling for your rifle

Please bring a secure holster for your pistol

There are 2 MGM spinners that will be shot with your shotgun at 9 yards

There are 3 targets that require you to shoot your rifle weak handed

I think all emails are caught up, but if there are any issues please let me know.

See you soon!

Daniel