Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Official 2015 Fort Benning Multi-Gun Thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RoadKill, thanks for dropping stages last night. Stage 3 with the tank had same sketch as stage 4 with Skedco. They look great! Can't wait til Thursday!

Click on it to get the zoomed view and that looks like the correct sketch.

Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!

RoadKill, thanks for dropping stages last night. Stage 3 with the tank had same sketch as stage 4 with Skedco. They look great! Can't wait til Thursday!

Click on it to get the zoomed view and that looks like the correct sketch.

Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!

Just took another look, and stage 3 has tank drawing Edited by Headworked

Hey guys, the stages are all up (and I fixed the one stage that was a duplicate so check out stage 3 again since I screwed up the picture the first time). There is no need for anything besides birdshot and slugs. The spinners are setup to spin easy at 9 yards and we made a rule that no hot ammo is allowed on that stage anyway. The farthest shot will be 280ish, but don’t worry it will be challenging enough. All the long distance ranges are undergoing maintenance, so we couldn't get on our normal ranges. The match booklet is on the mobile and desktop site if you want to download it and check it out (and keep it handy during the match) http://fortbenning3gun.com/assets/match-booklet-reduced-size.pdf

See everyone in a couple of days!

Daniel

I'm flying in Thursday. I shipped my pistol and rifle ammo. Is their somewhere close I can pick up shotgun ammo? I use winchester from wally world.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

There is a Dick's Sporting goods in Columbus. There are Wal-Marts everywhere.

I had to back out :-( having grown up responsibilities sucks!

Hey guys, the stages are all up (and I fixed the one stage that was a duplicate so check out stage 3 again since I screwed up the picture the first time). There is no need for anything besides birdshot and slugs. The spinners are setup to spin easy at 9 yards and we made a rule that no hot ammo is allowed on that stage anyway. The farthest shot will be 280ish, but don’t worry it will be challenging enough. All the long distance ranges are undergoing maintenance, so we couldn't get on our normal ranges. The match booklet is on the mobile and desktop site if you want to download it and check it out (and keep it handy during the match) http://fortbenning3gun.com/assets/match-booklet-reduced-size.pdf

Daniel

What is considered hot ammo?

Daniel

What is considered hot ammo?

Prairie Storm, etc..

Got an email that the squads have been redone, & everyone needs to squad themselves again. Not joking.

I got it too.

Squad sizes down to 8. I think the original book listed all the squad assignments and time. Do you think it will stay the same?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk