Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Information Website

Considering that my only shooting interest nowadays is 3 gun competition, I got motivated recently to put together a database of 3 gun information and decided to build a website devoted to finding published 3 gun match info, results, rules and shooter resources on the web all in one place. The info on this site is mostly available elsewhere, but it requires a lot of looking to get to it. I wanted it to be easier to find and embarked on the project a few weeks ago.

http://www.3gunrules.com/

I am still working on the site and want to include a lot more eventually. I am willing to post anything that could be of interest to a 3 gun fan (new, or old hand). If you have an upcoming match, new, or old match results, copies of rule variants, links, articles, or web resources you would like to have added to the database, please use the contact link at the site, or PM me here.

This site is funded outa‘ my pocket and will never ask for subscription fees, subject the visitor to ads, set cookies, track users, or invade your world in any way, shape, or form. No requests for donations, no bulk mailings, no nuttin’ except for free information about 3 gun competition.

Thanks in advance for visiting and making the project worthwhile.

--

Regards,

Hello All,

My webserver was offline from 01:30 am till 12:02 pm today (March 19, 2005).

We are now back online and doing business as usual. My apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Thanks again for all of the positive energy. I will continue to add info and build more pages as time permits.

--

Geoffrey Linder

TY11141

Edited by George

I just finished a series of updates on the 3gunrules website.

A few items have been added to the databases, the site navigation is slightly revised, the home page welcome text is updated and a “Getting Started in 3 Gun“ page has been added. If you don’t see any changes immediately, try a “re-load“ of the page, escalating to a browser cache clear, then a page re-load.

http://www.3gunrules.com/gettingstarted.php

If anyone has any suggestions for additional content, or changes to improve the site, please let me know.

Thanks again for all the positive comments.

--

Regards,

George,

That site is so well done that it's scary. You need to get together with heavy metal Master Pat Kelley (www.multigun.com). You two could be the dream team of 3 gunning.

Good job!

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the process of updating the document directory rollouts to use a custom PHP script and if you experience any rendering difficulties on your first visit to the new script pages, just do a page refresh and all will be well.

I have just added a number of matches to the calendar and more clubs featuring 3 gun matches to the database.

Is there a plan for adding your own forum

No, that IMHO, is covered all too well by the forum we are on right now.

Thanks again for all of the kind words.

--

Regards,

• 1 month later...