Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Carry Optic /Production Optic guns

terrydoc

What gun is this?

SIG Sauer P320 with a SIG Romeo 1 milled into the slide. The P320 will be available in the near future with the milled in Romeo already attached.

If you are at Nationals today it's hanging around the SIG tent near Stage 10.

I had the perfect gun for me for this class, but I sold it to fund an STI for open. My carry gun was a S&W Performance Center 40. I so wanted to slide mount a dot on it for carry, that would have been perfect for this class, and I love me a Stainless S&W!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What gun is this?

SIG Sauer P320 with a SIG Romeo 1 milled into the slide. The P320 will be available in the near future with the milled in Romeo already attached.

Is there a lot of race parts for this? (Large aftermarket)

What gun is this?

Is there a lot of race parts for this? (Large aftermarket)

Lot's of sight (has P226 dovetail cut) base pads (Springer, Taylor Freelance, Obsidian Arms, Stoeger Boss pads), guide rods (Springer and GGI have heavy guide rods that take 1911 recoil springs), and holsters (Blade-Tech, Ghost, Drop in trigger parts are supposed to be coming this year but in the meantime GGI does some outstanding trigger work on P320s. Apex has a new flat faced P320 trigger but that wouldn't be Production legal. The grips are also really inexpensive so it makes them easygoing today customize.

Not a USPSA guy here but is the ported barrel ok for Production?

Sorry, but no. If you have a gun that has a ported barrel it is okay to shoot in Production division if it's on the list and if you get a non-ported barrel for it.

• 2 weeks later...