Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened to Me......

RangerTrace

My goal used to be to be a GM, now it's to be the best Dad I can be....

Best change in life priorities ever. Moments like that make me sing "It won't be like this for long" in my head.

My goal used to be to be a GM, now it's to be the best Dad I can be....

Best change in life priorities ever. Moments like that make me sing "It won't be like this for long" in my head.

Same here, don't forgot Trace Adkins "Then they do"

Its amazing how much your life's priorities can change when kids get involved! There are so many things I used to think were important. Man, I didn't have a clue, haha.

I met my goal with my son which was and still is to be the best father I can be. I'm 66, he is 35 and we still do things together.

I have 2 grandkids by him and my goal regarding them is that 20 years after I've gone on to meet my maker, they will remember me for what we DID together, NOT what I bought them.

^^^

Agree - the old saying that with children LOVE is spelled T-I-M-E is absolutely true, and it goes by amazingly fast.

I met my goal with my son which was and still is to be the best father I can be. I'm 66, he is 35 and we still do things together.

I have 2 grandkids by him and my goal regarding them is that 20 years after I've gone on to meet my maker, they will remember me for what we DID together, NOT what I bought them.

Good stuff!! Thanks for that....

Just wanted to let those of you who are the best dads that they can be that they are appreciated. I know I appreciate mine and, he is a good one!! I spend as much time as possible with him. He's recently retired and has never been involved in competitive shooting past a skeet league but that's where my love for quality things that go bang come from. He's since moved on to love things like John Deer and other implements to go with them and I in return love to see the smile on his face while using them. I never thought I'd let many people know the gratitude I feel for what he has given me or has done for me but this feels like the right. I let him know this too. Just wanted to let you dads know IT'S APPRECIATED even if we don't say it. :-)

FYI I'm 37 he's 64 and still way smarter that I'll ever be

Awesome work there dad! Man I can remember trying to walk in my fathers boots. Now I am 2" taller, and can't fit in his shoes to save my life!

2 inches taller? :surprise::roflol:

Awesome work there dad! Man I can remember trying to walk in my fathers boots. Now I am 2" taller, and can't fit in his shoes to save my life!

2 inches taller? :surprise::roflol:

:roflol::bow: Caught that lol! Taller than he is!

• 2 months later...