Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Glock Coming out!

chirpy

I guess I don't get it. The excitement/desire for a short slide Glock 9. The 19 does everything I want/need in a carry gun. I guess that's why ice cream comes in so many flavors. Some like chocolate some like vanilla, etc.

I was a little surprised Glock didn't come out with this before the Glock 42 (380). I figured they were kinda late for subcompact 380 game and 9mm would have been prime. Several of my buddies bought the 42 and claim it is an absolute tack driver and so very concealable. I have a Glock 26 and couldn't justify buying the 42. This 9mm could be a different story though, but I'll have to see and hold one first. I suppose Glock will do just fine with both models.

If the 9mm had come out first, the marketing niche for the .380 would have compromised. Watch the sales of the .380 plummet once the 9mm hits the market.

i agree. something to do with marketing/sales.

My PD issues .40 cal Glocks.

We had at least a dozen people (including myself) buy Glock 42s last year.

A few of my co-workers are quite interested in the Glock 43.

If/when they come out, I'll buy one myself. Even though I have three Kahrs (P9, K9 and T9) that I have accumulated over the years that would fill that niche.

Well, this model must only exist in the underground vault in Graz, Austria, because the west coast rep didn't know anything about it.

He is not telling you but he knows. Some local dealers already have a list of buyers waiting for it.

Well, this model must only exist in the underground vault in Graz, Austria, because the west coast rep didn't know anything about it.

He is not telling you but he knows. Some local dealers already have a list of buyers waiting for it.

Which means 4-6 months after they hit shelves we will be able to pick them up for a more reasonable price.

The standard magazine is 6 rounds and Glock will be offering a 10 round magazine which will not come with the G43.

Are you aware Glock offers a 33 round magazine for the 9mm and a 22 round magazine for the .40 pistols?