Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New STI DVC Open and Limited guns

Quack

Does the 3 gun look like a 5.4" barrel or am i just used to the FLDC on my limited and it's an optical illusion?

I'm curious what the classic will cost. Right now they have the Trojan at about 1200 and the Sentinel Premier at about 17-1800 if I remember right.

FLDC???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the 3 gun look like a 5.4" barrel or am i just used to the FLDC on my limited and it's an optical illusion?

I'm curious what the classic will cost. Right now they have the Trojan at about 1200 and the Sentinel Premier at about 17-1800 if I remember right.

FLDC???

Full length dust cover. Come on Dale!

FLDC???

Full length dust cover. Come on Dale!
1911 ignorant K

• 2 weeks later...

Called today ... Still number 2 on the wait list. No lead time.

Why not get one on gunbroker?

Gave company xxxxx a chance waited over 4 months, never seemed very interested in what I had to say when I would call..... Got on gunbroker. Ordered one. It will be here this week. Ordered from TK Customs. Tom has been great answered all of my questions. Hope shipping goes well and weather holds out this weekend to go shoot!

Finally here, plan on shooting this weekend. So far love it. No complaints.

Only ran about 200 rounds through it at the range. Target below was 75' just a little left moved two clicks (phone died at range) everything is good now.

post-60795-0-99925900-1455584126_thumb.j

Edited by Firefight5243

Hope not...

I think the sti guys messed up on an interview during a range review at shot show... They said the "new guns"... (So could have been the classic) were starting at 23 I believe... Which is well below the 3000 msrp

23 would be nice... Lol

They'd be sold out and demand would be high again! Driving up the cost, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anybody here experiencing their STI DVC sharp ambi safety?this is my first 2011 gun but every grip i have it irritates and hurts the web of my hand, it cuts me..i have my other limited gun mac3011(metroarms) it really flush,and very comfortable the way they syncronize the frame and the way they smoothen the ambi safety.

Has anyone noticed excessive wear on barrel lugs from TiN coated barrels

yeah mines on the ramp and chamber

When they get tuned most of the time the coating is removed from the ramp and chamber to help performance