JBP55

New Blue Label MOS Glocks.

Blue Label Prices on New Model Glocks.

Glock 34 MOS Modular Optic System 9mm $567.50

Glock 35 MOS Modular Optics System .40 $567.50

Glock 40 MOS Modular Optics System 10MM $567.50

Glock 41 MOS Modular Optics System .45ACP $567.50

Glock 41 .45 ACP Tactical $480.70

From the pictures it looks like there is a slim adapter plate, I'm guessing its that plate that provides the ability to work with the various scopes, this is a good way of doing it as it would be easy for a good gunsmith to make a similar plate for a different scope if it was needed.

From the pictures it looks like there is a slim adapter plate, I'm guessing its that plate that provides the ability to work with the various scopes, this is a good way of doing it as it would be easy for a good gunsmith to make a similar plate for a different scope if it was needed.

Unity Tactical does this with an adapter plate for different models.

New Blue Label MOS Glocks.

Blue Label Prices on New Model Glocks.

Glock 34 MOS Modular Optic System 9mm $567.50

Glock 35 MOS Modular Optics System .40 $567.50

Glock 40 MOS Modular Optics System 10MM $567.50

Glock 41 MOS Modular Optics System .45ACP $567.50

Glock 41 .45 ACP Tactical $480.70

So, for those of us who can't get a Blue Label - going off these numbers for the Blue Labels, with the increase of $87 from the G41 to the G41 MOS, I'm going to make the assumption that the street price for a new longslide MOS model will be $700-$715. Which would still be a better deal then buying a non MOS model and having the slide milled to accept a RDS.

Edited by bulldog009

So, for those of use who can't get a Blue Label - going off these numbers for the Blue Labels, with the increase of $87 from the G41 to the G41 MOS, I'm going to make the assumption that the street price for a new longslide MOS model will be $700-$715. Which would still be a better deal then buying a non MOS model and having the slide milled to accept a RDS.

I agree with the better deal and the $700 range for a non Blue Label G41 MOS.

If you join GSSF for two years you receive a discount coupon that permits you to purchase at Blue Label pricing.

Those who qualify as Guardian can get two years for $50.00. Non-Guardians can get the two-year membership for $60.00 (still a pretty good deal).

http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pistol_Purchase_Program_Information.pdf

This is going to save a lot of money, I wonder if LEO's will be allowed to carry with optic...

Seems like a bad idea to me. Murphy's law is that when the LEO finally needs to actually use their sidearm, the optic will fail/battery be dead, etc. A good set of steel night sights is far more dependable. Or do these new MOS Glocks have the optic recess deep enough for BUIS?

• 4 weeks later...