Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Face Plant on Stage 4

mgardner

Took a bad fall on stage 4 at PRGC Saturday. The stage wasn't senior friendly. The shooting area needs to be at least as wide as a senior walker. LOL

On the plus side the gun did not go off and it has an 18 ounce trigger so my finger was clear. I guess I still have some fight left in me at 62 because I got back up and finished. Placed 7th in Limited in spite of this.

USA 9.8

AUS 9.8

GBR 9.8

MEX 9.8

RUS 9.0

Those damn russian judges just don't appreciate a good belly flop when they see one.

Nice recovery. That lane was way too narrow. nice finish.

Now that's funny. LOL

nasty fall, but awesome recovery job.

I can imagine with the pain of the fall, not to mention the sting of embarrassment that I would have not been able to hit a single thing after that. you carried on the stage plan nicely and nailed the steel!

hey, you had a tumble, kept you muzzle discipline and finger off trigger and most of all kept your composure. can't ask for more than that.

If I can shoot and move like that at 62 I'll be happy as can be. :)

nasty fall, but awesome recovery job.

I can imagine with the pain of the fall, not to mention the sting of embarrassment that I would have not been able to hit a single thing after that. you carried on the stage plan nicely and nailed the steel!

hey, you had a tumble, kept you muzzle discipline and finger off trigger and most of all kept your composure. can't ask for more than that.

If I can shoot and move like that at 62 I'll be happy as can be. :)

Thanks. I was raised by a bunch of people who thought you were only allowed to give up when you were dead. Tough old farmers and loggers. I have them to thank.

USA 9.8

AUS 9.8

GBR 9.8

MEX 9.8

RUS 9.0

Those damn russian judges just don't appreciate a good belly flop when they see one.

Nice recovery. That lane was way too narrow. nice finish.

That lane was about twice the width of the lane on stage 2 of the VA/MD sectional last year. I could put my size 13 shoe sideways in that lane....barely, and it changed directions at twice from beginning to end. Surprisingly, we had not one fall in the entire match.

Edited by kcobean

Nice muzzle control and getting up and finishing the stage like a boss! You took a pretty good tumble. Be safe out there!

The game this weekend is senior friendly. Bianchi Match @ UPPL. Stand and shoot. Can do it with my walker. LOL

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!! Wow what a fall. Thank you for giving me a laugh. It looked like it really hurt. I am glad you are OK . I dont know if I could of finished after a fall like that.

The thought of giving up never entered my mind because I wasn't dead yet. LOL

Why does everyone enjoy watching me fall so much? LOL

• 1 month later...