Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cheely Czechmate 90 degree C-More mount (new batch)

trgt

Starting an interest list for the Cheely Czechmate 90 degree C-More mount @ $99 each.

post-48463-0-54428300-1418140399_thumb.j

These are no longer on Matt Cheely's website. But he is willing to run another batch if we get a commitment of 15 units.

So for any Czechmate owners that missed out on this before, or just recently got one, here's your chance ...

Post here if you'd like one when the is batch run, and I'll get the list to Matt if/when we can get to 15 units.

##

I'll get the ball rolling and commit to 2, who can't use spares :-)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I have holes drilled, will it fit my CZ 75 Shadow SA?

Yes:

IMG_20140430_230320_218-1_zpspczgqtfd.jp

Ooh,la-la! How much damage to my wallet for the mount? I'm very close to committing! BTW- Could you tell me about the barrel and comp? (I already have the short grips and magwell from CZC)

Thanks!

Edited by rack&roll

The above is a Tactical Sport barrel and a Czechmate comp, I have since made some modifications to the comp and have plans for more. I've also been talking to Scott Springer about a comp kit for the CZ 75 SA (I'm eagerly awaiting the prototype :devil: ). Once I get a chance to focus on my CZ Open guns again in the new year I'll be posting lots of updates/pictures.

Nice rack&roll! I'll also bump my commit from two to three, I'm sure I'll want (to try) to clone whatever John does this spring :goof: ...

So we're 1/3 of the way there with 5 !

This is scary...you guys enable each other...so much so that this is enabling me want to buy a mount so I can get a czechmate...

This is scary...you guys enable each other...so much so that this is enabling me want to buy a mount so I can get a czechmate...

Its very low cost insurance to have one, not hard to sell at some point later if you feel you must, but hard to get now since not a fast mover for Matt, so if you think you might need one, you should get one :-)

So with Bruce we are up to 6, and a new 'maybe count that Chis started with 1 (unless you move to 'yes' Chris, let me know).

Its cheap insurance .. I picked up several of the Tanfoglio pattern when John coordinated that, and I've not been sorry I had extra. If you think you want one, maybe you really want two ;-)