Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cheely Czechmate 90 degree C-More mount (new batch)

trgt

Thanks Matt. Again, your mount is miles ahead of others I've looked at already. The posts would just be another level of goodness.

On that mount the plastic body cmores fit nice and snugly on the posts (i've not tried an aluminium body cmore but I believe they fit the same). They ensure it gets lined up the same every time. I'd be happy to measure the posts for you if it's of any interest?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Matt, while I've got you hear I've got a question where I am I've found it nigh on impossible to get a 10-32 bolt that will work with the mount and fit in the cmore holes to mount it. I've got some nice M5 bolts that will work fine, is there any problem you know if running an M5 tap through the current 10-32 UNF hole to re-tap it to M5? I 'think' it should work but thought you may have more experience with the different threads. Still love the mount and it's by far the best fit on a tanfoglio V12. :)

Hi Matt, while I've got you hear I've got a question where I am I've found it nigh on impossible to get a 10-32 bolt that will work with the mount and fit in the cmore holes to mount it. I've got some nice M5 bolts that will work fine, is there any problem you know if running an M5 tap through the current 10-32 UNF hole to re-tap it to M5? I 'think' it should work but thought you may have more experience with the different threads. Still love the mount and it's by far the best fit on a tanfoglio V12. :)

I haven't tapped the hole out to M5 so I couldn't help you there.

OK, thanks Matt and everyone on getting this done! Hopefully everyone happy (Intl folks happy soon :-)

Matt says one left after everyone who paid up to now has taken theirs, so I'll leave this thread open until someone claims/pays for the one left (see instructions prior post in thread). PM me or post if you buy it so we can shut down thread after that.

Cheely Czechmate 90 degree C-More mount

Number remaining: 1

Edited by trgt

Cheely Czechmate 90 degree C-More mount
Number remaining: 0

With Armin G claiming last one, I think this thread has run its course.

Thanks Matt!! Thanks everyone for getting your interest and commitments in so we could make another batch happen!

Time to lock up this thread, thanks again!

Got mine looks good. Now too find a czechmate to put it on. Been looking for one since September. Can anyone help me find a new one?

Set up a stock alert at KYGUNCO; also drop them a note at Automatic Accuracy that you want one, get on a list, maybe small deposit. That's how I got my 2 new ones :-) Maybe also see if Stuart at CZ Custom will put you on a list for one, and keep checking GunBroker. It's been awhile since new ones have been here, so you'd think soon for more.