Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cheely Czechmate 90 degree C-More mount (new batch)

trgt

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Great! On timing, Matt had a lot of stuff going on leading into Shot Show happening this week, he said sometime after Shot Show. So hopefully once he's done with that he can firm up timing. We should be about where he wanted to be on interest commit to crank up the CNC :-)

YES: 14
trgt: 3
Armin G: 5
JDD817: 1
Bruce: 1
accu9: 1
bullet370: 1
kitestir: 1
CZ85Combat: 1

MAYBE: 1
cjfung10: 1

Edited by trgt

Alrighty, time to order! Matt said he's on his way back from Shot Show and will get our custom run done asap. I'll post instructions on how to pay shortly.

Edited by trgt

Price is $99 each which includes shipping in US. Intl shipping he'll follow up with you on actual cost to pay for shipping.

Since this item isn't listed in his store, here's how to purchase
1) Go to http://www.ccgunworks.com/store/shop/labor/
2) Select $1 of labor then check out
3) At checkout, there is comment box, put what you are buying and cost there. (mine read "3 Czechmate mount @ $99 each = $297 total"

If you want to PM me after you compete your order, I'll mark "paid" after your screen name here.

Total Commit: 14 (total paid: 6)
trgt: 3 (PAID)
Armin G: 5
JDD817: 1 (PAID)
accu9: 1 (PAID)
kitestir: 1 (PAID)
CZ85Combat: 1

Edited by trgt

Matt sent a pic - the CNC is cranking these out right now. Get your payments in folks :-)

post-48463-0-91898500-1422297704_thumb.j

Total Commit: 14 (total paid: 12)
trgt: 3 (PAID)
Armin G: 5 (PAID)
JDD817: 1 (PAID)
accu9: 1 (PAID)
kitestir: 1 (PAID)
CZ85Combat: 1 (PAID)

(payment update here, can no longer edit post above)

Edited by trgt

mmm, nice pic. get ready to see the chips fly!

Matt, I have one question (I have your EAA/tanfog setback mount), can you confirm the thread for the 2 screws that mount the cmore to the 90 mount? John told me 10-32, so I grabbed 2 but they are super tight in there and I'm cautious of really forcing them in in case I've got it wrong and damage the thread.

I also have a final comment/suggestion that may be possible since these are CNC'd.

The one problem I see with the 90 mounts (not yours in particular, it applies to my DAA mount too) is that if you get any movement in the frame screws or mount screws zero shifts pretty badly. Now of course screws should be tight and should be loctited but in a violent running open gun shifts can happen (particularly bolting a plastic cmore to a aluminium mount).

My original EAA mount had an interesting feature that I'd love to have on a 90 mount.

The mount has 2 nice little 'posts' that come up into the cmore and have a nice tight fit into the cmore holes. That means every time you take it on or put it back it centers in the same way. You then have the 2 screws just providing tension, not trying to center the sight too. On a 90 mount this is even more crucial. It also means if a screw gets a little lose your zero won't shift until the sight just about falls off! and when you re-tighten the zero is spot on (hard to achieve on a mount without those posts).

I know it's most likely not worth it for you to stuff around with your program for small runs like EAA and CZ stuff, but I just thought it might be worth considering for a future model (or perhaps you could add it to the 2011 models and one day add it to your CZ and EAA program too).

I love my 2 Cheely mounts, but if you added these posts I'd buy 2 more!

A0001.jpg