Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Triple Tap - the film

Foxbat

Got it a few months ago - the fist few minutes are somewhat entertaining.

All the comp guns are airsoft pistols with some muzzle flashes "added" for effect. The pistol match between the 2 main characters has more potential DQ's than we would normally see in a years worth of twice monthly matches.

The $9.99 w free ship that I paid was fair, but do NOT go for this for any higher price .............

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't care how bad the plot may be, I'll watch any action movie where guys are using awesome open guns in shoot outs. The opening scene is also awesome. Everyone would have been DQd in 5 seconds but I would do anything to shoot that stage.

If you watch this expecting something serious you will be disappointed but as a USPSA shooter it was great fun

1000% agreed. Just seeing 2011's on screen in their natural environment got me hooked, and from there it was mindless good fun. However. I do remember the courtroom scene was a little intense, with the prosecutor trying to condemn him for being a practical shooter. That hurt. :(

The reaction from the spectators when he dropped the mag in the opening scene....hysterical!

• 1 month later...