Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Short Glock 19 trigger ?

p7fl

Anyone knows if a short Glock trigger exists.

I’ve got a shorter pointer/trigger finger on both hands and find myself pushing the pistol rather than pulling straight back. As a 1911 shooter I am having a terrible time making the transition to Glock 19’s.

TIA

jon

Anyone knows if a short Glock trigger exists.

I’ve got a shorter pointer/trigger finger on both hands and find myself pushing the pistol rather than pulling straight back. As a 1911 shooter I am having a terrible time making the transition to Glock 19’s.

TIA

jon

Just get this from Vanek and you can screw in the pre travel til you get your finger where you want it. Plus he sets the overtravel and loctites

it so you don't have to mess with it.. I have one and i got it for that reason, to get my finger on the trigger pad where i want it.

http://www.vanekcustom.com/4.html

Custom Trigger Housing with Pre-Travel and Over-Travel Stops....$35.95

Getting a GLOCK to be like a 1911 is a dream a GLOCK is a glock and a 1911 is a 1911. Two totally different actions. It's like saying you want a DAO Revo to be like a 1911.

I'm not sure is the above comment about a real trigger was directed toward me or not if so opinions are welcome and we have a comments page for complaints on the vendor page. I feel we have a great product for the cost. But there are many options to choose from :-)

Edited by dskinsler83

P7fi; I have to ask you WHY? you bought a gun that didn't fit your hand to start. Most guys ask to see, and (try before they buy) The answer to your question maybe a different gun. Fit or feel is subjective to every shooters hand. If it was a gift, be grateful.