Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New colt adjustable gas block

jtaylor996

I am trying to infuse my life with positive energy. I am starting with my Benos posts. I think they did a very nice job on the knurling of adjustment knob. It looks very non slip and positive. Sterling, your use of the emoji in your last post added quite a bit to the meaning for me. I am so happy to be a part of an online community that is fortunate enough to have such great communicators as yourself.

how often does one need to readjust their gas? I haven't needed to readjust mine since I put my rifle together, seems like a set and forget type deal to me. I wouldn't warrant the need to have it adjustable on the fly unless the rifle is switching from a suppressor to no suppressor regularly.

I had to adjust mine at a match last year year. First stage of the Pro-Am I found the batch of ammo I shipped was a touch light and was short stroking. That little knob allowed me to add a bit of gas between stages and the rifle was flawless the rest of the match. I could have probably done the same thing with an allen wrench, but I've also stripped the heads out on those buggers once they get crudded up inside. And I usually don't travel with a complete tool set to out of state matches. Saved my butt.

I am trying to infuse my life with positive energy. I am starting with my Benos posts. I think they did a very nice job on the knurling of adjustment knob. It looks very non slip and positive. Sterling, your use of the emoji in your last post added quite a bit to the meaning for me. I am so happy to be a part of an online community that is fortunate enough to have such great communicators as yourself.

Somebody call emergency sevices! Someone has obviously kidnapped Stlhead and tortured him into giving up his Enos login. Help is on the way buddy, help is on the way! :goof:

They line up perfect on the Samson 15" rails and rifle length gas system....

Mick

You aren't helping... that's exactly the rail I have and my new barrel is supposed to ship next week. :ph34r:

Edited by dcloudy777