Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Seekins Precision Hard-as-Hell MultiGun

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be hot as hell, not hard as hell.

Agreed...Kentucky in August is as bad as I could stand!

Snow is...uncharacteristic for St. George. The weather you see in Ziebart's video is more typical for us, unfortunately last year we timed the HaH to our once-per-century snowstorm. Some loved it, others hated it but all agreed it made the match Hard as Hell.

Is there a cut off date for registration? Is this expected to sell out? I just blew most of my funds on Blue Ridge and will probably need a few weeks to recover, but I'd really hate to miss this it looks awesome.

Brian, the rules currently state we need a sling for rifle. I am assuming we are going to need a sling for the shotgun as well. The question: Can we get away with one sling for both platforms, or are we going to be required to sling both firearms at different times during a single stage?

Thanks

Presently you will only need to sling one gun per stage, however the stages aren't finished yet. If that changes, I will post an announcement here as well as the match FB and website soon enough that you could order a sling and have it ready in time for the match. We want every competitor to have the information required to prepare for the match.

Wow, that looks awesome! And best part is this athletic guy would never suffer the shame of a 400 lb elderly man beating him (as has happened on some qualifier type stages)! Wish I could get some cool matches like that a little closer to home.

Wow, that looks awesome! And best part is this athletic guy would never suffer the shame of a 400 lb elderly man beating him (as has happened on some qualifier type stages)! Wish I could get some cool matches like that a little closer to home.

If the 400lb elderly guy hits all of his targets he just might suffer the shame.. Sometimes slow is fast....

Long range can go out to 400 on one bay at the SUPS facility. We are looking at some property nearby to run some Rocky Mountain type natural terrain stages with longer distances, but that's TBD right now.

Las Vegas is about a 2-hour drive from us, or you can fly into St. George (connecting in SLC or Denver).

The official Match Hotel is the Holiday Inn Express in Washington, UT. Use the block name TPC when you call and you will get the best available rate.

Thanks to the Tactical Performance Center for letting us use their rate, and being a stage sponsor! There are four certificates for a 3-Day Handgun Bootcamp with Ron Avery on the prize table...

Tried booking a room today with the above code and they didn't have any idea what I was talking about. Any ideas if the discount is still available?

Steve

--- Never mind - they were able to find the information for the discount.

Edited by SteveT-NV

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyway since they aren't updating here the facespace update shows that slugs WILL be a part of the match:

Round counts... specific will come tomorrow once I bless all the stages, but we are sticking to close our plan so far:

- 30 x 9 rifle
- 30 x 9 pistol with 30 or so optional shotgun
- 25 * 9 shotgun with 30 or so optional pistol
- 8 slugs, maximum yards 100
- no shotgun slings required
- you will be required to unload and holster your handgun a few times
- max shotgun on one stage is 30, with 9+ starting in gun
- max shotgun starting empty is 24

Longest shot is 621 (12 degrees uphill).

To understand the scope of this match... we used every target we had used for USPSA Nationals, dug into our conex box to add in 63 KDs, 4 plate racks, 15 other plate targets, 15 MGM Flashers, 6 MGM T-post, 24 steel challenge static targets, 12 MGM auto poppers, borrowed more KDs and backup poppers from Las Vegas, built a HaHbstacle course, a WW1 trench, 2 large fighting positions, 2 swings of doom, and.... rollercoaster. Whew!