Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Seekins Precision Hard-as-Hell MultiGun

This just in from the design team...

Round Count:

500 rifle
500 pistol
250 shot
16 slug

There are plenty of options, especially between pistol and shot.

You can ship ammo to:

Attn: HaH 2015 (Ken Nelson)
53 North Main
St. George, UT 84770

MAKE SURE TO LABEL YOUR NAME ON THE OUTSIDE and THE INSIDE.

We will have pistol/rifle ammo available for sale at attractive match prices from Western Arms & Ammunition and also Dead On Ammunition - both big supporters of our range.

Share this note with your buddies to make sure everybody sees it. I will also be sending it out in an email with the

Important notice, which I will also send out to the field in a note later this week.

We plan on utilizing a blacked-out shoot-house on one of the stages, you will need some way to illuminate targets with your pistol. This is not the normal shoot house, which we will be using, but not blacked out. This is much bigger and there will be stuff in it to run into. Note that laser sighting systems are legal on ALL FIREARMS IN ALL DIVISIONS.

You will be required to wear an AR500 armor plate carrier as one of the challenges on one of our stages. You will wear the carrier throughout the entire course which will include a not-insignificant amount of shotgun loading. If you rely on a chest-rig based "Quad" or "Deuce" loading system, it likely won't fit over the carrier.

You will, as usual, have to sling your shotgun on some stages.

I reviewed the initial stage concepts with the lead designers this evening. This one is going to rock. It will have some HaH favorites, like the Wall of Doom, but also some completely new challenges. One key difference is that the challenges will be integrated with the shooting more than in years past. It's a shooting match!

Ken N.
MD

I just copied and pasted this stuff from facebook. I take no responsibility for it's accuracy or relevance.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will be required to wear an AR500 armor plate carrier as one of the challenges on one of our stages. You will wear the carrier throughout the entire course which will include a not-insignificant amount of shotgun loading. If you rely on a chest-rig based "Quad" or "Deuce" loading system, it likely won't fit over the carrier.

Along with this and some video from last year's match, is it a bad idea to use a load vest for this match? I saw a dude squeezing through a door that I know would have problems with my load 2 vest.

Along with this and some video from last year's match, is it a bad idea to use a load vest for this match? I saw a dude squeezing through a door that I know would have problems with my load 2 vest.

I wouldn't rely on it exclusively, have a way to load off of your belt that won't break or drop shells when you crawl, climb, jump, run etc.

I wouldn't rely on it exclusively, have a way to load off of your belt that won't break or drop shells when you crawl, climb, jump, run etc.

I've seen some footage of belly crawling thru a drain pipe.

Hey guys,

Can you confirm that a shotgun sling will NOT be required?

Thanks!

You should figure on needing to sling both your long guns, not at the same time. And have provisions to load your SG from the belt if needed.

Hey guys,

Thanks!

You should figure on needing to sling both your long guns, not at the same time. And have provisions to load your SG from the belt if needed.

From Purgatory Flats "Hard as Hell" Multigun on Facebook; Note that we won't need slings on shotgun this year.

Slings not required for shotgun this year. They are optional, for instance, a trooper might find a use for it in a stage plan. But nothing required.

We found it didn't help us speed staging and it probably slowed down stage times without good reason (thus impacting match schedule). So with no gain, and it being a hassle for competitors, decision was not require this year.

Ken N.

Hey guys,

Thanks!

From Purgatory Flats "Hard as Hell" Multigun on Facebook; Note that we won't need slings on shotgun this year.
Thanks for the update ken

Course of fire for the night match will require (per team)

12 Rifle Rounds

10 Pistol Rounds

8 Birdyshot

4 Slugs

Per Person:

6 Rifle

5 Pistol

EITHER

8 Birdyshot

OR

4 Slugs.

There are no divisions, everything is legal except that pistols must be pistols, not pistol-caliber carbines. All firearms will start staged, no holsters or reloads required.

Edited by Brian N.

Official announcement from the match Facebook:

For the Friday Night Qualifier, each team will need:

12 rounds of rifle ammo (six per person)
20 rouds of pistol ammo (ten per person)
16 rounds of birdyshot (eight per person)

There are no divisions, everything is legal except that you may NOT use a Pistol Caliber Carbine as a pistol substitute (it may sub in for a rifle, however plates will be calibrated with .223). The bay will be lit and you should be able to make out iron sights.All guns start staged and fully loaded (no need for holsters)

For the Saturday Night Finale, each qualifying team will need:

12 rounds of rifle (six per person)
10 rounds of pistol, (five per person)
8 rounds of birdyshot (only one shooter will be shooting birdyshot)
4 slugs (one shooter will be shooting slugs, the other will shoot birdyshot)

• 2 weeks later...