Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Seekins Precision Hard-as-Hell MultiGun

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sore, tired (after the 18 hour drive back to Kansas City), bruised, but at least the bleeding stopped!

I'll be back next year, this match was a double helping of delicious brutality.

My shotgun even decided to play the role of a Chauchat on the trench stage for extra authenticity.

Edited by Deathray

Wow!!! What a match. Thank you to Ken, Brian and everyone else that helped with this match. I had a great time and am already looking forward to next year.

Some video of most of the stages. The only bad thing about the video is the challenges felt much harder at the time than they look on You Tube. I don't think you can capture how hard it is to hold a pistol still on a 50 yard plate with an elevated heart rate and panting like a dog!

Also - Squad 23 was a great crew - everyone chipped in and helped, thanks to all of you!

This years the match was twice as fun as last year. Thanks Ken to you and all your crew of evil elves who built the stages we got to play on. Thanks also to the sorry souls who where stuck on squad 21. Stages 7 and 1 where epic, and the coaster was a work of art. Who ever shot the tire on stage 8, causing the already low car to go that much lower, remember what they say about karma.

The weather this year almost made me forget what it was like last year!

IMG_0653.jpg

Photo credit to Ken

First shooter, first squad, did in the car tire. (-:

Glad you guys liked it, that's why we do it!

Got a list of stuff to improve on for next year, mainly back end details.

I'd appreciate thoughts on one on one off schedules. I don't usually use them because we have such little transit from stage to stage. But with the complexity of the stages requiring longer walk thrus, maybe it will be reasonable to do.

Ken N.

Wow!!! What a match. Thank you to Ken, Brian and everyone else that helped with this match. I had a great time and am already looking forward to next year.

Some video of most of the stages. The only bad thing about the video is the challenges felt much harder at the time than they look on You Tube. I don't think you can capture how hard it is to hold a pistol still on a 50 yard plate with an elevated heart rate and panting like a dog!

Also - Squad 23 was a great crew - everyone chipped in and helped, thanks to all of you!

Wow. Awesome. Now I need a nap!

First Year and and a great time. Some of the stages were like shooting an entire local three gun match and most were longer than three 3GN stages. I really liked on every stage you used all 3 guns including having to switch between slugs and shot, short and long range targets, unload and re-holstering then re-engaging. If you haven't tried this match, you might want to put it on next years schedule, next year it will fill fast. Here is a video I did of the Silencerco team scramble final, Brian Nelson and Wyatt Gibson took it.

Edited by DaveG

Thanks for posting (and taking) that video Dave. For those watching it's a typical HaH stage, perhaps slightly on the lighter side of physical challenge, but made up for with complex shooting challenges. Some stages are flat out physical run and guns (stage 1 www1 trench, 5 fastrope/rensing tunnel/slackline and 7 (gully of doom) this year). Others are extreme shooting challenges (stage 2 this year). Others, like this one, have a bit of both.

Ken N.

I'm getting the impression that the word is out...

Hopefully this match doesn't end up like SMM3G and I have to win the lotto to get in ?

All kidding aside this was a great match, definetly the most challenging match I've shot. December is also one of the few times of the year I can get time off from work.

Big thanks to the Nelson clan and crew for all the hard work.

Next multiguns at this range are:

- Utah Peace Officers Association - LEOs only shoot Feb 4. LEOs and Civilians shoot Sat Sept 7. 6 Stages. Registration open now. clubs.practiscore.com/sups

- 3GN Western Regional - 19-22 Feb. 9 stages. Staff interest... contact kn@kennelson.com. Registration open now at 3gunnation.com

- April 30-May 3 - Brownells Western Ladies 3 Gun.

- Sept 17-20. Southwest Multigun Championship. Like what you see in these HaH vids? Come shoot this. All the shooting, a bit less physical challenge. Registration opens Jan 5.

- Hard as Hell 2015 is in 2 weekends.... Staff and others shoot Nov 28/29. Main match is Fri/Sat/Sun Dec 4/5/6. Registration opens Jan 5.

So come visit Southern Utah's shooting mecca early and often! (-:

Staff openings available for all these matches. Locals and those not requiring lodging given priority, but we can arrange for visiting shooters to work as well.

Will announce in the match announcements as well, or follow https://www.facebook.com/southernutahpracticalshootingrange?ref=hl

Ken N.

Edited by Ken N.