Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Multiple Classifications

Sestock

All five, with five different guns. The cheap way would be a Glock and a wheelgun. :D

Limited - L 10 & Open all with the same gun.... Actually every Classifier I have shot in Open has been with an Edge .40. Production with an LDA......

:D I have a 5 shot Charter Arms - guess i can go for Rev. with it. :rolleyes:

All five USPSA divisions! I'm currently a "B" in everything except Revo where I hold a "C" card based on a single special classifier match that I shot with my S&W Mod 65-2 and some borrowed "speed" loaders and an Uncle Mike's holster. The only .357 ammo I had on hand was some 158 grain lead SWC. Not the smoothest reloads you've ever seen. :D

I started out with a $200 gun show special .45 back around the time Limited division was introduced. When the other divisions were introduced, I tried them all.

I also shoot Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays and Five-stand. :) All shootin' is good shootin'. :rolleyes:

All five, with five different guns. The cheap way would be a Glock and a wheelgun.  :D

Couldn't you just use one Revo for everything?

That was my first thought, too. :)

You could even get an 8-shot and only shoot 6 in revo.

I think I need two classifiers in Production (or maybe one) to get my fabulous D card to go along with my Open D card. Of course, I shot a production-legal gun for three of my four Open classifiers and a Limited10 legal gun for the other. :lol:

I doubt if I'll ever do the revolver thing. They just don't appeal to me that much and it's too much work pulling that double action trigger over and over again. My finger could get tired or sprained or something.

RA has the perfect idea. Four divisions with a Glock plus a revolver.

I'm working on it. Three so far, for various reasons, none of which make alot of sense in retrospect.

Question: You don't actually have to be any good, right? Just classify? If Ron's the 5M, can I strive to be the 5C? Or maybe even push it to 5B :D

I am classified in 4 divisions.

Limited A --Para P-16-40

Limited 10--B Kimber SS or Browing HI power 40 S&W

Production B Stock Glock 17

Revolver A S&W 625 or 610 (use both)

NO OPEN, Have no desire to shoot space guns :D

Hopalong