Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZC Customer Service

norbyam22

Just got in touch with Stu from CZC (sorry for the name drop)

Picked some mags up back in the day for my sp-01 tactical.

SInce then, decided I do not need a decocker.

Anyways:

Had a couple questions... and got me all set up.

I was going back and fourth reading topic after topic on the debate between shadow and standard sp-01 and then upgrades...

Waiting... I can do it. Just don't like to all the time. I could have gotten an upgraded shadow sp01 in 6-8 weeks.

SO, instead, I got all the parts I think I want, and a standard SP-01. Should be here Tuesday. and hopefully dirty by the fourth!

Hammer, springs, trigger, sights etc. Still production legal.

Don't get me wrong, I know that just because I am dropping these into the gun, it won't be great, or not as great as if a pro tuned it up...

But it will be more to my liking.

I did make a couple shoutouts to some other shops, made some initial communication with them, and have not heard from them in the past week.

Stu at CZC was great with communication all the way. Probably why I ordered this up in 48 hours.

Customer service is one of the things that drives me towards vendors. It wasn't just about making a sale, but helping me out; getting me what I wanted.

I will definitely recommend CZC.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I ordered up a pistol last week, it showed up in time for me to sign paperwork and wait another 48 hours...

I had ordered a bunch of a parts to "drop in" (should have had the pro do it) but I was impatient.

Had to fit some parts. Any questions I had, CZC took care of me. Now I will just need to throw my sights on... and I'll be good to go!

• 2 weeks later...

So after having a pleasent experience ordering a czechmate through Stuart. A few days later I asked him through and email if they sell the skate board tape (triangular ones) that are found on their grips to replace some on my CTS. A few days pass with no response but in the mail box an envelop with skate board tape. Goes to show the great customer service they provide.

Stuart and CZ custom have helped me with several past (and pending orders), lots of parts, put up with many changed orders, and given great advice online and direct PM/email. Can't say enough good things about Stuart and the whole crew behind the scenes.

Its pretty common for a shop to get overwhelmed with success, then once they are super busy, the level of service goes away. They are definitely busy there, and some times there is a little wait, but its worth it in my opinion for the service that remains top notch!!

• 1 month later...

I just bought a pistol and several extras to shoot USPSA. I've been a bit anxious because I need some of these extras prior to a major match coming up and one is on back order. Stu has been rather patient with me contacting him every couple of days. :ph34r:

Very nice people. Very busy. Possibly related. That said, if you're looking for gunsmithing on time they're rather behind now. Already past when my build was supposed to be done, not even started yet.

PM me, let me know your order. will check on it Monday.

only things generally not running at 8 weeks is Pro Teks and CTS builds.

unless a lot of machining, welding etc required.

• 2 weeks later...

Once again Stuart delivers! Had an issue with a Shadow Custom (new) that I purchased from another gun shop. The front sight seemed to be machined wrong and was sitting on the slide crooked. Emailed Stuart (not anticipating a response since it was after hours) and he replies back in minutes. New front sight is on the way. With customer service like this why would you want to buy anywhere else!