Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Esuebio's optic at Area 5

glocklover

Turned all the way up the SRS dot is pretty big and bright. The field of view through the lens probably isnt as large as a Cmore but its pretty close. And it doesnt seem to hold Mr.Esuebo back much.

I had a chance to watch him shoot a little at the Alabama sectional and it definitely didn't slow him down and that match was a drag race with 30-ish round count stages all day. If I remember he came in 1st overall as well. I'd say that's a pretty solid example of Indian not the arrow. Glock and a giant optic still killin it.

I shot a glock at SHOT show that was either his or set up identical with that optic. I was pleasantly surprised at how it handled and shot. It looks bulky and heavy but its really not and I had no problem with the dot.

• 1 month later...

I think that is the same optic I saw him using at last years Nats. All I can say is that combined with the Glock it was the fugliest thing I have ever seen. He drove it like he stole it though. Thank God his mount worked loose on one of the last stages otherwise arguably he would have won Open and there would be a bunch of Mutant Cyclops looking Open guns running around by now. :roflol: