USPSA 3-Gun Nationals 2005

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's at 12201 W. Charleston Blvd.

Just head straight west on Charleston from Decatur, or Las Vegas Blvd until it looks like you are about to leave the city and it will be on your left once you are past a series of new developments and a large water catch basin.

--

Regards,

It's at 12201 W. Charleston Blvd.

Just head straight west on Charleston from Decatur, or Las Vegas Blvd until it looks like you are about to leave the city and it will be on your left once you are past a series of new developments and a large water catch basin.

--

Regards,

New homes are getting closer to the range each year. You'll be surprised how close the new houses are.

What's with the standard? What are we? Back in the 80's? Will I have to get a Flock-of-Seagulls hairdo to fit in? :)

The stage instructions says "freestyle" and then kneeling for string 1. For string 2 "freestyle" and then prone.

I guess that means for string 1 I can just go kneeling from the get-go and engage... and for stage 2 I can just drop down and start engaging them while prone?

"Freestyle" means any position right?

What's with the standard?  What are we?  Back in the 80's? Will I have to get a Flock-of-Seagulls hairdo to fit in? :)

The stage instructions says "freestyle" and then kneeling for string 1.  For string 2 "freestyle" and then prone.

I guess that means for string 1 I can just go kneeling from the get-go and engage... and for stage 2 I can just drop down and start engaging them while prone?

"Freestyle" means any position right?

yep...hey, carl likes standards...oh yea, did he mention those 3 targets vary from 50 to 250 yds? :lol:

Anybody know the distance on the rifle stages. Stage 10 says 250-350 on the plates, but that is the only note on distance. I was wondering what to tell my optometrist.

Also, has anybody heard anything about where we can ship ammo to or buy it from?

Also, has anybody heard anything about where we can ship ammo to or buy it from?

You can ship ammo to your yourself c/o your hotel. Just make sure to talk to the front desk and telling them to expect a package addressed to you and to hold it until you arrive.

Anybody know the distance on the rifle stages. Stage 10 says 250-350 on the plates, but that is the only note on distance. I was wondering what to tell my optometrist.

according to carl, the only shots exceeding 200 yds are on that stage. note, those are all 15 point plates!