Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I must have gotten lucky.

I've bought several things from them - AFTEC extractor & EOtech.

I'll admit that their communication is quite poor but stuff showed up in the expected amount of time considering the distance.

I know they sell on Ebay as well under the seller " auctions_dept " with a decent feedback rating.

I've had a couple of experiences with this company. Bought some hard to find holosight reticles from them a couple of years ago (Work related) and more recently deeply discounted new 38 super brass through Ebay auction (Personal use). No problems either time.

• 1 month later...

anyone ever buy anything from rush usa? good or bad.

www.rushusa.com

Moderator Edit: Merged roby's post with this thread and edited this topic title.

Edited by Erik Warren

I ordered a belt and mag pouches from them about a year and a half ago. The prices were great and they did free shipping. After having my credit card charged right away and not getting anything from them for a few weeks, I tried to contact them. They have no phone number so I sent email.

After not getting a response from them after a few emails and a week, I finally sent them an email saying that I was going to call American Express and claim fraud. They responded to me after that.

I got my gear. It was good and have been using it since. I've been tempted to buy more stuff from them but have never given in.

That's my story ...

I'd love to buy from BE, but the pouches I need won't cover the $80 minimum.

Rush has the best prices but you guys have got me scared to buy from them now. I'd rather pay a few bucks more and know the stuff will show up when I expect it to.

Jason

Shipping with in 2 week time?

archard dont know how long it took, i had it sent to my wife's hotel in the usa. she frequents the states since she works as a stewardess.

i sent it asap but the wife arrived there 3 weeks later

I ordered a holster from them a couple of years ago, I wanted it for a match so I ordered it 2nd day air, no reply, no receipt but my credit card was charged.

Since I couldn't get in touch with anyone for three days, I was off work and made several phone calls and sent a couple of emails, and I didn't know if the holster was going to show up for the match, I bought another one from someone else, 12 days later the holster shows up.

I start calling Rush again and again and again to return the holster, finally after 4 or 5 days I get in touch with some chick and she tells me that she needs to talk to the owner. The owner gets on the phone and starts questioning me why I'm returning the item and by the tone in his phone I'm an ass for wanting to return the holster, but he tells me what to do.

I get the holster sent off, checked the tracking on it and made sure it arrived safely. A week goes by and I still don't have a refund, so I start calling them almost daily again. I call Rush 3 or 4 times a week for 4 months and never speak with anyone or get my messages returned, so I contact the Miami BBB. I filled out the BBB forms and got them sent off the day I receive them.

About 3 weeks after I sent in my BBB stuff, my cell phone rings and it's someone from Rush apologizing and falling over themselves to get me my refund. The woman said they fired the person who was taking care of all the returns and it had taken nearly 5 months to get everything straightened out, seems kinda coincidental.

Stay away from Rush.

I ordered a holster from them a couple of years ago, I wanted it for a match so I ordered it 2nd day air, no reply, no receipt but my credit card was charged.

That's one thing I will never do again is order from a business over the net that doesn't respond to questions via email. The latest business being LA Police Gear I emailed last week about some Converse footwear and no reply, money will go elsewhere.

• 4 years later...

This may get moved to a different place but I don't see anywhere else to put it.

OK, I was looking for mag pouches and ran across this place. Prices are really good on some things and shipping is free. Problem is, some of the stuff they don't make anymore like STI para tubes.

My question is. Has anyone ever ordered from them resently or is this just an old site that never got taken down?

thanks

Scott

A little bird told me ( actually it was more of a big flying buckeye) that you were looking for some info on RushUSA. Might want to take a look at this thread...

RushUSA

The big flying buckeye would probably want me to tell you that if a dopey flyboy like him could find it in a search anyone with opposing thumbs could... ( he actually types with his thumbs tied behind his back just to prove it...)

;):DB)