Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

July

benos

OK, for this one you have to go to this link on my site

http://www.brianenos.com/pages/phsc.html

and name as many people as possible in the first photo, titled "can anyone name these people"? (besides Robbie) Did anyone see this one coming? But here's the deal: Whoever provides the most complete total "naming" will be the winner. For example, saying so-and-so is someone's wife is not as good as actually naming the individual. Hint: You might want to do your research, or get together with friends before posting, because someone else could "feed off" your post.

good luck,

be

Brian, good question, I won't answer, because I already have the book and I talked to a good source.........those are some great pictures, I wish I was shooting then.  Did you go to high school here?  I have to convince the Mesa High grad that Chandler was AAA when he was going there.  He probably has bad memories of Chandler kicking his butt on the basketball court.  

P.S.   the only one I knew was Mike Henry besides yourself.

Steve H.

Steve,

No, I grew up in Ohio, and moved to AZ in '78. (you didn't read the Bio page

The question is a toughie, for anyone but us ol' schoolers. A couple of old friends hammered out the answer. I was thinking that the truly resourceful user would print the picture and show it to his clubs old timer.... but Robbie won't be your man.

be

Brian, how do I get to the bio page?  And where is the main page i see people refer to?  Rob told me who he thought the lady holding the baby was...........and the gentleman.......is he wrong?  I didn't start shooting at Rio until right after the academy in 1988.  I look back at it now and there is hardly anyone still around from then.  I can't imagine how it looks for guys like you and Rob.  I am sure you remember when they would have the Tuesday night shoot offs.  The first time I got to shoot in one was the first time I shot my .38 super, I had just got it built by Clay Faulkner when he was working for Guy.  Man that was a nice gun......that would have been late 1988 or early 89.  I got all the way to the final match, my hands were sweaty and I ended up getting beat by Tom Adair.  I related that story to him and he laughed, I sucked pretty bad back then alot more than I do now.  But it's still a blast.  I wish more guys I work with could see that.  Anyway, thanks for the great forum.

Steve

Steve,

Your welcome. I don't know what the problem is in finding the Bio. (maybe i should consider redesigning the site

But on the home page, http://www.brianenos.com/pages/home.html

(or you get to the main/home from the "enter" page if you just type in)

http://www.brianenos.com

and then click on the enter plate.

and then just click on the Bio Link, which is on the left side of the page.

be

Hey Brian, being the trained observer that I am, I completely did not see it.  I went back and looked beyond the "forum". I remember hearing that you worked in corrections...............that must have sucked!  After being a cop for 13+ years, I could never do it.  Keep up the good work and let us local boys know when the new book is done so we can good on of the first prinings.  

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Brain,

As usual the police (Steve) are cheating (it is up to the lawyers to save the planet from the police)!  He lives in the same neightborhood as Robbie!

Steve,

Lost to Tom Adair!  Shame, Shame, Shame!

• 2 weeks later...

Unless I'm mistaken, I didn't even see one name posted. Man, that's truly sad. I was hopin someone would get man himself - Mr. Armond Swenson. And the girl holding the small child - Darla Wilson, with son Ryan. (Who up until recently was pretty much running Wilson Combat, now I hear he's on his own in the knife business.) And the woman in the back left - Mike Plaxco's wife, Yvonne. And the mystery woman behind Armond and Darla - still a mystery.

OK, August's question will be really easy. I'm sure it'll be over in a couple days. If it takes that long.

be

• 11 months later...

Holy crap, it's July already. (I spent the entire day yesterday in "graphicland" and repairing my car.) Since I'll be out of town until about the 15th, I'm thinking it might be best if I waited until then to post the question. This will accomplish three things: 1) I'm thrashing to leave town and my brain is currently out of questions;  2) It will give you'all time to send me some good questions; and 3) I'm gonna be in the sticks so my internet access may be sketchy at best.

thanks,

be

I heard about your car man.  I phoned in an order for some stuff, and your daughter told me you were out there cussing and stuff! (she didn't say that :))

What was it the fuel pump? ;)

A VW driving, Zen Master, living in the desert could potentially be called a hippie.  Okay Tempe isn't exactly the Sahara but close enough.  I just can't remember the last time I saw a hippie with a gun....

-jhgtyre

Brian

Your new quote at the bottom of your posts brings back some serious memories.

I've let Senior Zombie be for quite some time - but your quote makes me want to break out AstroCreep 2000 again. Or better yet - la Sexorcisto (yeah - I spelled it wrong)

JB