Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Snow and cold

hitman

My heat pump tanked on Wednesday and we've been stuck with emergency heat since. It's barely keeping up and the power meter is smoking from spinning so damn fast. The HVAC guy can't get here until Tuesday and has to replace everything as the unit is 23 years old. This shit never happens when it's 72° and sunny.

Edited by Lifeislarge

My heat pump tanked on Wednesday and we've been stuck with emergency heat since. It's barely keeping up and the power meter is smoking from spinning so damn fast. The HVAC guy can't get here until Tuesday and has to replace everything as the unit is 23 years old. This shit never happens when it's 72° and sunny.

Waaaaahhhh! Yer in Florida...put on some pants and a long sleeve shirt....

I'm sure Sarge meant "Indochine" and just abbreviated it !

http://www.indochine.com/

I'm pretty sure some of their merchandise would be a great asset on the journey to the Debogah System !!! :roflol::roflol:

Degobah system it is. Dyslexic is the padawan. No longer on the darkside of the force Sarge's chine mistake is. :roflol:

Its 50 here in jersey today tommorow 3-6 inches of snow in the forecast had enough of winter already .The frigid weather here in new jersey this winter has made me look forward to retiring in Florida hopefully in 5 years .

• 2 weeks later...