Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SVI Pistol Prices

AICS308

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this tread was talking about SVI prices. Some of the reasons for the differences has been given. Let's stay on topic or close the tread as it has gone as far as it can from the original subject.

Lee

where's your list hot shot... put me in my place please :)

Carlos, I watched your video on youtube........nice shooting, Amigo :bow:

thanks brother, might be moving to Texas in august hopefully i'll have the pleasure to meet you boss :) Edited by carlosa

thanks brother, might be moving to Texas in august hopefully i have the pleasure to meet you boss :)

Governor Perry or Colonel McCraw?

thanks brother, might be moving to Texas in august hopefully i have the pleasure to meet you boss :)

Governor Perry or Colonel McCraw?

lol no idea :) i'm not really into politics :)

Closing sounds like a good idea.

Some people still need to learn how to play well with others. No one is forcing an SV on anyone else but the strength in testimonials of those who have owned/shot the rest but now run SV is enough to convince me to put one on my wish list.

Please go find something constructive to do since you are unlikely to convince the SV owners that their money was not well spent. Are there SV horror stories out there that have yet to be uncovered?

I got plenty of information for my original question. The topic kind of drifted just a bit so I would agree for the topic to be closed.

Thanks again to all who provided some excellent info and answered my questions.

Closing sounds like a good idea.

Some people still need to learn how to play well with others. No one is forcing an SV on anyone else but the strength in testimonials of those who have owned/shot the rest but now run SV is enough to convince me to put one on my wish list.

Please go find something constructive to do since you are unlikely to convince the SV owners that their money was not well spent. Are there SV horror stories out there that have yet to be uncovered?

I've read through the whole thread agein, there were no attempts to discourage anyone, only try before you buy... there was more than one occasion in which i personally complemented SVI's guns.

i don't understand, why that is construed as anything other than helpful advice. there were some very awesome testimonials by SV guys, that seem more than great example of why one should purchase one.

but there were also couple of statements made that were (maybe naively) disingenuous. i would think that as members of a community it would be our duty (like some of the people who had some great testimonials) to share information based on practical knowledge and dispel some of the myths in order to help our members make better choices. I'm sure the op will make a great decision and get good value for what ever his final price ends up being.

cheers!

cheers!