Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Noveske Multi-Gun

Mikes a really solid guy, glad he will be able to shoot this one. The last match I saw him at he was swamped working the stats table!

LOL. And you'll see me running the clock on stage 5 for this one. I picked the stage with stairs... what was I thinking!

Still time to install the escalator.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikes a really solid guy, glad he will be able to shoot this one. The last match I saw him at he was swamped working the stats table!

LOL. And you'll see me running the clock on stage 5 for this one. I picked the stage with stairs... what was I thinking!

Still time to install the escalator.

I need one.

MidwayUSA sent a $25 gift card.

Sig Sauer asked to be a stage sponsor and promised gun certificates for the prize table, but unfortunately, I have not been able to get them to return my call or emails. Holding out a shred of hope...

MidwayUSA sent a $25 gift card.

Sig Sauer asked to be a stage sponsor and promised gun certificates for the prize table, but unfortunately, I have not been able to get them to return my call or emails. Holding out a shred of hope...

Hmmm. Not very cool.

If any of you are working noveske setup and can contact Mark P. for me I have to bow out of the Noveske. I have a family emergency. Just tell him to check his ph msgs & carbon arms site email.

tks

AirForce2

Before I slip into hibernation for a few days, I wanted to give some thanks to our Sponsors:

Noveske was again our title sponsor and the NST has been very supportive of our match with Pro Clinics, helping with set-up and shooting well to boot.

Our Gold Sponsors for 2014 were Burris Optics, Hornady, Machine Gun Tours, Montana Gold, Thunderbeast, and NSSF..

Our Stage sponsors were Berger Bullets, Brownells, Bushmaster, Carbon Arms, Chamber View, Electronic Shooters Protection, Freedom Munitions, Kel-Tec, MagPul, Nordic Components, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Stag Arms and Warne.

Our Prize Contributors were Bar-Sto Precision, CED, Century International Arms, Coronado Arms, DangerLee Industries, Decot Hy-Wad, Grafs & Sons, Grams, Hogue, LaserLyte, Leupold, Otis, POF, Redding, Safariland, Samson, Shooters Source, Sierra, Starline, Thompson Center, Tifois, Troy, Zero Bullets, Xtreme Bullets.

Sponsors for the Ladies Division Table included Novekse, Stoeger, Geissele, Brownells, Taran Tactical Innovations and Carbon Arms.

Combined, there were 20 guns and AR-15 uppers on the prize tables and about $70K in total prize value.

I'd also like to thank my entire staff for their hard work and dedication to the match.

The Arvada Predators Baseball Team also thanks all of the competitors for their generosity. You shooters made quite an impression on them, most of whom had never shot a gun. Having 4 of the best shooters in the world for a safety introduction and firing your first shots is sure to leave a good and lasting impression. They raised just over $2K which will help them pay for their Tournaments in 2015.

Congratulations to all of the competitors who completed the match!

Lady Tactical:

1. Lena Miculek

2. Dianna Liedorf

3. Janna Reeves

Open:

1. Craig Calkins

2. Deane Graves

3. Don Bednorz

Limited

1. James Casanova

2. Patrick Kelley

3. Curtis Brotherston

Tactical

1. Lance Dingler

2. Rob Romero

3. Eric Miller.

Fun match!

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks to all the sponsors!

Thanks to the RO's, who worked hard and were in good moods even in Saturday's heat!

The choices on the stages - optional targets and optional guns - were really well thought out and a ton of fun!

It was so good to see so many new shooters there...AND top shooters all together!

Thanks to Noveske and Janna for putting together the Tactical Ladies prize table!

Squad 12 rocked!!! Those Shooter's Source guys and gal and Brad are a hoot! Great workers, great shooters and good people!

Cami, Kelly, Nikki, Diana - new lady shooters who completely rocked!!! The Barnes sisters, Di, Lena, Janna - all the top ladies were amazing!!! (I'm sorry to the ladies I forgot...I'm very forgetful!)

Dang it! I love 3-gunners! I was so glad to see everyone!!! Thanks to everyone who worked to make this happen, from Mark and Jerry to the Predators(short people baseball team :roflol: ) who came to help reset! It was fun to just shoot and reset a bit!!!

Thanks a bunch!!!

:wub: Denise

Another terrific match, put on by Mark and crew and Noveske and a boat load of sponsors. The match was very fun for shooters of all levels. The stages were fast enough hat a single malfunction could cost you 10%. They were also technically challenging enough to be thought provoking. Nothing hard enough to be unrealistic for the new guys but there were still a few target presentations I had never shot before.

My daughter and I worked stage 5 with Coach Ed and his son Brady. It was a solid stage which every one seemed to enjoy. Thank you to all the other RO's for working too. We have sort of a growing family of locals who commonly work matches. Thank you to whomever fed us too. Food goes a long ways towards keeping staff happy.

Thank you to Stag Arms for the cool AR15 Upper assembly I won and than you to all of the other generous sponsors too.

See you guys next year.

We hope you all enjoy your day and if you are traveling, safe travels.

It was an honor to run the Noveske Area2 MultiGun Championship, see so many friends and make some new ones. We hope it was a match that John Noveske would have enjoyed.

PS. Dawn Perez was our match chef who fed us so well.

What a fun match! Mikes right one mistake could cost you 10% or more in the overall, I thought my match was done when I received 10 second in penalties on a 16 sec stage. :surprise:. Circumstances drove me to Limited instead of Open this year, but the more I shoot it the more I'm having fun with it. Thank you Mark for running a awesome match as always, Thank you Noveske for being the Title Sponsor of the match, also thank you all the Sponsors for gracing us with your great loots and bounties! and of course thank you Dawn for the great food! Specially those Meatball Sandwiches!!! I still have a lot of work to do in the shotgun department but it was nice to sneak in a podium finish at a big match for once :goof: .

BTW: My favorite stage would probably be the Standards stage... just saying :)

Edited by DocMedic

This was a fantastic match with a lot of excellent shooters. I would like to thank any/all of the match/stage sponsors that may see this, and a special thanks to mark for all of your work putting this match together. Finally, congratulations to all shooters who competed in this match. It was a very competitive match. Hope to see you again next year!

What a fantastic match. I had a great time and learned so much from everyone, especially the ROs, who were incredibly nice to a newbie like me, and Squad 12, who didn't mind that it took me 3x as long to run the stages as it took the rest of them :blush:

Congrats to the winners! And thanks to all the sponsors! Special thanks to Noveske and Janna for having a Tactical Ladies prize table. I was thrilled with my selection, and excited to see such great prizes for us newer shooters.

Thanks to the RO's and the Predator Baseball Team. Everyone was very supportive and it made for a wonderful shooting environment.

Lastly, thanks to Mark for putting on such a spectacular match. I'll be back next year.