Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What will You shoot?

Steve Moneypenny

What does everyone think of how they seperated the nationals this year.

Having L10 at the same time as open makes me kind of sad that the targets won't be tougher with open. or will be impossible for L10.

I will be shooting A S&W 5906 Production, and STI Open if things go as planned

what do you folks plan on shooting?

If things go as planned, it will be my first nationals. I will be shooting my Para P-16 either Limited or L10 and then RO the other half. My preference would be to shoot Limited and then RO the L10 and Open series, but can swap it if that is what works out best.

I'm planning to try the CZ in Production and then Open.

I'm still Open-biased but I am begining to have fun shooting Production so I'm happy things are organized the way they are!

Kevin

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't decided yet between Production with my Sig P226, L10 with my Para 45, or Open with the Para 38 Super. May try to do 2 if the money pans out. This self-sponsor stuff sucks.

Maybe I will just shoot Revolver and show Hopalong how it's done. Yeah, right. First I need to get a revolver.......... ;) Ya listening, Sam?

Craig

SPD522,

Have SPARE 610, will be shooting 625 If it will get another revolver shooter in the works, where do I need to send It?????

HOPALONG

PS it won't take much to show me how it is done :)

Glad to see Lynn finally making the trip to the "Big Show" :D

Have SPARE 610, will be shooting 625 If it will get another revolver shooter in the works, where do I need to send It?????

Sam- Just kidding. I have access to a 625 and gear if I want to shoot revolver. I would have to classify with one first though................ Only thing I have never classified with. Thanks anyway..