Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Clinical Pharmacist

eric nielsen

Starting Dec. 9th I will be a (hospital) clinical pharmacist, something I have worked towards for about 7 years now.

We will be moving to the east coast where the ocean and the beach access are just amazing. When I try to describe free parking AT the beach, every block, for miles on end, my friends in Saint Petersburg don't believe it. It's that nice.

http://www.wuesthoff.com/

Congrats on your new gig!

My children were born at Wuesthoff, and I have had a couple orthopedic surgeries there to put my broken self back together. No complaints about Wuesthoff from me.

I think you will like the area, The living is easy and relaxed, and if you surf or boat it is an especially awesome place (in fact we have some swell coming in this weekend – check out: http://www.cflsurf.com/ ). The beach access from the Cape south to Satellite Beach is indeed very good. Access from Satellite Beach on south not so much so, but there are parks and surf spots that have parking. Get a parking permit for Cocoa Beach so you don’t have to feed the meters if you intend to surf there (good friendly surfing). Plenty of options as far as housing so if you can you might want to scope the area out for a month or two before you commit to buying or renting long term.

There is lots of shooting, too. Port Malabar rifle and pistol club runs high quality and challenging USPSA, 3g, and Steel matches and is about 30-40 minutes south. Volusia Hunt Club has two USPSA matches a month (both are great) plus a steel match and is about one hour north. If you want to drive a little longer there are several other clubs within a two hour drive.

Thanks all!

Yes, moving from west coast of FL to east coast of FL, only a 2 &1/2 hour drive from Mom, the in-laws, friends.

I'll be at the Factory Gun Classic for sure and a lot more of the Frostproof matches next year.

Blessed life, we can afford a modest house in Viera or Rockledge even before selling our big St. Pete house.

Working on getting an even sweeter deal, I'm applying for my first-ever VA home loan.

Looking forward to whatever the future brings, thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...