Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 TASK FORCE DAGGER 3 GUN CHAMPIONSHIP - March 28-30, 2014 - Legion

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... and, timing is not that critical. You can pay online which is somewhat instantaneous, or you can mail a check to me which will take a week or so in transit. If the match fills and someone has not paid within a couple of weeks, their approval will be withdrawn. And, if you contact us and explain the delay, even that can be avoided.

Andy

Wow am I looking forward to this one. Dissident Arms will be there again bringing 2 shooters from Texas.

All your ammo and all firearms on person at start signal is awesome! Taking the mid summer heat out of it makes it perfect. Although it was said to be the most physically demanding match it was the strongest finish of my rookie year.

I know you guys will make it another one to remember!

http://facebook.com/DissidentArms

Edited by DissidentArms

I expect the slings, i expect the 4 inch plates at 20-30 yards pistol shots, i expect rifle shots from unusual way, i expect long slug shots. The only thing i don't expect from an Andy Horner match is that..... It will be easy :-)

Add Mike Cassidy to the mix and it just gets that much better!

2013 TFD had only one long gun slung at any time. Most stages the rifle was slung at start with bolt forward or open on an empty chamber; NO mag inserted. Shotgun in hands loaded to division capacity hot on safe. Pistol was always hot on safe.

Only once did I have to unsling with my pistol holstered (SAFTEY). Almost always the course of fire was long gun to - pistol - to long gun.

We have not completed stage designs for 2014 but I would plan on having a sling for both your rifle and your shotgun. You will not sling both of them at the same time.

The match will be challenging but def. not impossible. Expect to be able to shoot fast, be accurate, have patients from time to time, know your holds, bring your mental game etc. oh and of course, don't worry about not having enough targets to shoot at!

2013 was great and we are planning to step it up in 2014 with some new twists, challenges and excitement.

If you shot the match in 2013 please feel free to chime in and help everyone out with regards to your experience and expectations.

With all of that being said, I don't think you will regret shooting this match. It will be a great one to start off the season with!

Mike