Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 TASK FORCE DAGGER 3 GUN CHAMPIONSHIP - March 28-30, 2014 - Legion

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite was a tie between the stage that ended in the dump truck, and the one that ended with the long run up the hill. A close second was shooting from within the house that still had the A/C on.

I didn't like the stage that started with shooting from the back of the suburban and then ended with running up the steps of a five story building (it seemed like anyway) but that is because I am old and not as firm as I used to be (aka - Fat).

The suburban-mover and pistol gongs-up the tower with the ammo can stage...my 1st favorite.

You sir are sick and twisted . . . I had flashbacks just walking up them this past weekend at SE3GC

The stage with the skedco was pretty cool, that may have been my second favorite.

The suburban-mover and pistol gongs-up the tower with the ammo can stage...my 1st favorite.

2nd-breeching facility stage with sled and connex.

3rd- The house---

What a great place..

I must agree those were my favorite except I am actually physically prepared this year. Ha ha

My best stage or favorite? Stage "1", the skeet platform, was my best stage and right up there with the ones I liked the most. My favorite was actually the Suburban/Sniper Tower stage. I never get to do stuff like that anywhere else. And if I can drag my butt up the tower, then you young’uns should not be complaining. The skedco/container stage was my least favorite. Of course it was about a 105 dadgum degrees heat index the afternoon we shot it, sure am glad it was the last stage for our squad that day! Honestly, I would have a hard time ranking the stages, I enjoyed them all. But you just have to love: "start seated in Suburban, shotgun loaded and placed in back, upon start signal engage targets to rear of vehicle while hanging out window". Brings a smile to my face just thinking about it.

Thanks for all the great feedback folks! We will be at Legion next week doing initial stage desing so that we can get them all drawn up and posted for you after the first of the year. We look forward to seeing everyone.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Take care

Mike

Thanks for all the great feedback folks! We will be at Legion next week doing initial stage desing so that we can get them all drawn up and posted for you after the first of the year. We look forward to seeing everyone.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Take care

Mike

Thanks for the update. I'm sure they will all be great stages.

It's hard for me to name one stage as a favorite. They were so different and each was very challenging and interesting in its own way. None of them I did great on, many I timed out, only one I shot clean (but quite slow).

If I reshoot the 2013 match today, I'd shoot every stage differently I think, but still enjoy them all. The one stage I think I could most improve my performance on by reshooting would the tower stage, I did so many things WRONG it’s not funny. :blush:

The house stages was a very unique stage, coolest one for sure (pun intended). :devil:

I didn't get to shoot this last year, but my favorite would have been the one that caused the most pain by the end of the 240 seconds.

That was actually pretty hard to judge. The pain of each stage seemed to erase the memory of the previous one.