Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Class first USPSA match.

YounMultiGunner

Hi all,

I have been shooting outlaw IDPA matches these past 2 years. I started out as a SS in ESP, Now I am expert.

How are you classified if you are shooting outlaw IDPA matches? Under non-IDPA rules?

Just more holes in the story.

Nope. I shoot Matamoras AP, Wilkes-Barre, and Factoryville. I sometimes shoot Topton. I'll be at their Nov rifle match.

WB and Factoryville both too far. Topton is good although they have only run a few matches this year. I shot the rifle match last year but have to miss it this year. I'm taking a class from on of those clowns that made GM on his first try.

Nope. I shoot Matamoras AP, Wilkes-Barre, and Factoryville. I sometimes shoot Topton. I'll be at their Nov rifle match.

WB and Factoryville both too far. Topton is good although they have only run a few matches this year. I shot the rifle match last year but have to miss it this year. I'm taking a class from on of those clowns that made GM on his first try.

I know Dean pretty good. He was at this year's MGM Junior camp in WV this year. He knows A LOT about the shotgun stuff.

Hi all,

I have been shooting outlaw IDPA matches these past 2 years. I started out as a SS in ESP, Now I am expert. The first season I was middle of the road in my division; and then this past season I was winning my division, and then won my last three outlaw matches. I just entered the USPSA world, and shot my first match Sunday. I shot 90.47%, and came in 5th behind the GM Open shooters, I was shooting production.

My question to you is: Is it possible to reach GM in both sports within the next year or two?

Thanks guys.

Okay---so you say you've been shooting outlaw IDPA matches for two years. And later, you say that the outlaw matches don't even come close to following IDPA rules. When asked how you are classified in IDPA with outlaw matches, your story changes to "oh, two of the clubs I shoot run official IDPA matches" instead of the outlaw matches you initially claimed.

You then say that you came in 5th after GM Open shooters (which seems interesting, since combined divisions aren't anything relevant in USPSA, though many local clubs post them) with 90.47% of the top score. Since the top Production shooter didn't get 90.47% of the top score, that seems unlikely. (And I know Stacey Borgia, and you aren't her.)

Even better, there were NO GMs at the match. There were only 2 M shooters at the match.

And yet later we find that your score is nowhere near 90.47% of the top score even in your division, much less for the match.

Even better---you say you are now Expert in IDPA. Really? Because if this is Seth Dotey, then as of September, you were still SS in ESP, according to one of the clubs where you shoot.

http://matamorasrodandgunclub.angelfire.com/IDPA/September2013.pdf

I shot a classifier, "Bill's Drills". I did well. 110 points, 14.59. Supposedly that is A class, I've no idea.

"Bill's Drills" is not a classifier. I don't know what it is, but is certainly isn't a classifier. (And it definitely isn't "4 Bill Drill".)

You then give a set of points and time that matches that of one of the Open shooters, which makes no sense as you were shooting Production, yes? Your points and time didn't resemble that at all.

It was a club match, Factoryville, PA. It Isn't on the USPSA page. I got confused, the scores are in like a word document. Yep 08-01, 4 Bill Drill. I shot it 104, 17.69. I am sorry. I am very, very confused with this stuff.

And now you claim this is the stage "4 Bill Drill," which it isn't. (Which is obvious, given the scores of the A and B class shooters who shot it.)

You then say that your points and time were that of a completely different person from that match who ALSO was not you.

If you have been shooting action pistol matches for the past 2 years as you claim, then you ALSO don't get to claim that a simple listing of your points and time for a stage were too confusing for you.

Sorry guys,

I lied, I thought I did WAY better than I did. I really messed up. Im sorry, really am. Forgive me, guys, I REALLY messed up.

"Messed up" sounds like making a mistake. "I thought I did WAY better than I did" sounds like making a mistake.

This is completely separate from flat-out lying multiple times.

I'm not sure exactly what you wanted out of this thread. You attempted to present yourself as a solid shooter, wondering how long it would take to get even better. However, since you are not the former, answers regarding the latter are irrelevant to you.

My suggestion? Stop posting, and start practicing.

Those were my thoughts all along only I felt it was pretty obvious so I didn't call him out. Remember the guy, probably last year, who came on here and proclaimed how easy he got free stuff from Dillon by just calling and lying about what was broke on his press.

KABOOM!!!!!!! Kind of like walking into a cop bar and trying to rob it.

Yes, the occasional entertaining thread does come along once in a while. :cheers:

• 8 months later...

It is possible. I know a clown who's first classifiers but him at GM. But I'm sure it's a rare.

He's got to be a prodigy! Thats awesome

Pretty much. It would be Ben Stoeger.