Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

outerlimits

Oldies but goodies! I have a few of those somewhere...anyway...

I really like the DAA Race Master pouches. I have had almost everything on the market and they are best I've ever had. Little pricey but it's a good investment...

I use the CR Speed Versa mag pouches and I love them. I bought them because they can be switched over from Glock mags to STI mags. When I bought them I was shooting a Glock, and knew I would be switching to a STI, which I just did. Plus my wife shoots a GLock, adn I thought we might be able to share during a match. It is a pretty quick change, but you do have to take out the center bolt, the tension bolt, and then switch out the adapter.

Another member here in another post, recommended the Guga Ribas pouches (not to me and after I already bought mine) and they look nice. I dont think you need an adapter plate to go from Glock mags or STI mags. But they are pricey at around $50 a pouch vs $30-35 for the CR Speed.

I have never tried to DAA one.

I tried the DAA race master. They are very smooth if you pull straight out. But if you twist a little bit, they hang up badly. I went back to the CR Speed pouches. I did recently get a ghost pouch. Seems to be very smooth, but I have spent enough time with it to see if it is better than the cr speed. The issue with the cr's is they eventually wear out and start to spin