Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

We are very fortunate to have an extremely talented CAD guy "on staff" at EHPSA who likes doing this kind of work.

Very neat CAD images.

I have CATIA, Solidworks and AutoCAD. Any chance he would send those files to me? :rolleyes:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to let you all know that the Saturday slots for the Area 8 Championship are almost all gone. I think there are only about 5 left. Friday and Sunday slots are still available - but they're going fairly fast too. Get those apps in soon if you're planning on shooting the A8.

As a reminder, the match is June 23 - 26 at East Huntingdon Sportsmen's Club, near Scottdale PA (30 miles SE of Pittsburgh). If you haven't already done so, check out our website - www.geocities.com/ehpsa/

The courses of fire are available as well as the match application, schedule, hotel information and other good stuff.

Hope to see you all at East Huntingdon for the Area 8 Championship!

Ron Rodgers

• 4 weeks later...

As an update, Saturday and Sunday are filled, and the Friday slots are now going quickly. Better get that app. in if you're thinking about shooting the Area 8 at East Huntingdon this year!

We have been putting a tremendous amount of effort into this match, and it will be our best one yet! If you liked the Tri-State Championships, you ought to have a great time at the 2005 Area 8.

And no ........ the Clown won't be there. :rolleyes:

Ron,

I was just wondering what (if any) kind of openings you have left.  I just found out I have a free airline ticket and would love to come up and shoot the match.  Thanks.

Jack

Hi Jack,

Saturday and Sunday are already full - and there are people on waiting lists.

There are still slots left for Friday, but they're going faster now that the other days are full.

I hope you can make it - we think this will be a great match.

Ron

How will you be squading shooters?

If at all possible, we will honor squadding requests indicated on the shooters registrations. I imagine just about everyone will get their requested pairings.

Beyond that, we will match up groups and/or individual shooters, trying to equalize squad sizes. Friday and Saturday will have a max of 9 per squad, with 8 per squad on Sunday.

• 5 weeks later...